Chapter 29: The Incident.

Hermione and Ron were outside the museum like Snape said. We quietly made our way to the room but unfortunately there was another guard pacing back and front in front the door which led to the ring. 

We hid behind statues. I was just about to ask how we were going to enter until Snape raised his wand and whispered, Imperio. I gasped. 

"Hey we didn't say we were going that far!" exclaimed Harry as the guards eyes turned lifeless and into a dolls. The guard nodded and just walked away. 

"We don't have time for this." hissed Snape walking towards the now empty door. He easily opened the lock with one swift of his wand and walked in. 

"Stay here." he whispered. 

The stopwatch (I'm pretty sure that's what its called) had a small ding as the all three lines met up at the number 12. A few seconds later Harry nodded at me as I opened the door. I gasped at the sight. A multicolored portal that was shrinking was in the middle of the room and the ring  and Snape was gone. I knew he wasn't going to help us! Oh man why did we ever trust him?

"Come on!" I yelled pushing Harry into the small circle as I jumped in after him. 

At first, I was falling. No. Floating. Without a care in the world. It felt as if I had wings and I could fly away. But sadly in a flash I wasn't floating as I hit the stone ground next to Harry. 

"Harry are you okay?" I said getting up. 

He sat up. His glasses were scratched up so I took my wand and spoke a spell. 

"Reparo." His glasses were back to new. 

"Thanks." he said brushing himself off. My sweater was a bit ripped from the impact but other than I was okay I guess. Except for the fact that we were back at Hogwarts. In one of the corridors. It wasn't midnight anymore. IT was quite bright and sunny. 

"Why'd he come back here?" asked Harry.

"What time are we in?" 

"Let's just ask someone?" he suggested. 

"No we can't create any suspicion, let's just try to find Snape." I said dragging him along with me. I suddenly stopped in my tracks as I saw a familiar looking boy with messy black hair and glasses walking and laughing alongside with another boy with curly hair and devilish smile. 

They saw me but only a quick glance before I pushed Harry and followed him into a broom closet that was near us. I shut the door and turned around only to fall down on Harry. 

"Well at least take me out to dinner Gin jeez." he scoffed. 

"Oh please." I got off him and helped him up. 

"Okay wait, we can't find Snape like this. Let's think." Harry said. 

"Um well this is when Lily and James were in school. And Snape messed up real bad. So I guess he wants to prevent it." 

"But how? Someone's gonna be curious of a man running around the building probably searching for his younger self." 

"Well may-" 

"You listen to me kid. You aren't gonna mess up this time. You're gonna make sure she sees the good side of you and the bad side of him. You're gonna make sure she loves you back." said a dark voice from around the corner. 

"Who are you?!" said a squeaky voice.

 "Doesn't matter Severus." 

"And how do you know my name?!" 

"Look you want Lily right?" 

"Well yes... "

"Then what's the problem? I'll help you get her."