Chapter 24: Twins.

Young Sirius and James were hilarious! I couldn't stop laughing. I'm pretty sure I looked like a dying seal with my hands clapping.

"No way!" I exclaimed. "You guys are such hilarious and such troublemakers. I know two guys who would 100%  get along with you two..... nevermind." My face faltered.

"Is everything alright?" asked James.

"Yeah! Sirius, show me the girl James always fight with. I wanna thank her for trying to tell him off." I said as Sirius laughed and stood up. James kept talking to me as we followed Sirius outside. I really wished I had met James later on. This bright, happy child had no idea what was coming his way in the future and the worst part was... I couldn't tell him.

"There she is, I don't understand it but she's always studying. Such a bore, honestly." sighed Sirius. My mouth dropped. Of course it was Lily. Sirius said he had a thing for redheads. Why didn't I realize this before? 

I noticed James admiring her. I hit his stomach as he realized what he was doing. I was definitely gonna use this against him.

"Introduce me."

"We're not friends with her." said Sirius as I rolled my eyes. I was gonna meet Harry's mother, whether they helped me or not. I started to walk until James pulled me back.

"Are you insane?" 

"What?" I shrugged.

"She'll eat you alive."

"No she won't. Stop being so overdramatic." 

She was sitting under a huge tree with books surrounding her. She's just like Hermione.

She looked up at me as I stood in front of her with a smile. What if she didn't like me? Would she have like me in the future? OR would she have though I only wanted to be with Harry because he's the CHOSEN ONE or something?

"Hello, my name is Ginny. I'm new here and I saw that you were in my house and since I have no friends, I thought I might introduce myself."

She smiled back as she made room for me to sit beside her. She truly is beautiful. I understand why James was so desperately in love with her even if he wouldn't admit it. I could see the way he looked at her.

"My name's Lily. Where are you from?" she asked.

"Erh, nowhere special." I looked to where James and Sirius were standing with their mouths wide open. James mouthed to me, HOW? I rolled my eyes.

She laughed. "Me too."

"So since I'm new, maybe you could tell me about the other kids?"

"Yeah totally. So, over there's Alice and Frank. They're really close. Don't tell them I said this but I'm definitely rooting for them." She pointed to 2 children laughing and playing with each other. Neville's parents.

"And there's Arthur and Molly, with another boy uh, I'm actually not quite sure who the boy is." she looked at them as I saw my parents talking to HARRY? So that's what he's been doing all this time? My parents looked so different. They were laughing along with Harry and it gave me a really happy feeling that they were getting along in the past too.

"Oh watch out. James and Sirius are headed towards us. It's best to avoid them at all costs."

"Why? They seem nice enough."

"They are nothing close to nice. Especially James. Sometimes I want to just strangle that boy." I said.

They stood in front of us. "What do you want?" She spat.