Chapter 13: Revealing Secrets

The next morning, I ran downstairs into the common room and waited for Harry. After 2 extremely long minutes I couldn't wait any more.

 I ran to the boys dormitories and saw everyone including Harry was still sleeping. Aw, he looked like a baby, he looked so peaceful. Well, time to be annoying and ruin that. 

I broke into a run and jumped on Harry's bed which made him scream which made me slap my hand over his mouth. Yeah.. I should've thought this through but hey come on it's still morning. Fortunately, none of the other boys woke up. 

"What are you doing?" he whispered harshly, shoving his glasses on his face. He looked so cute! His hair was all messy and I just couldn't resist kissing him. So, I did. He looked surprised and moved to the side so that I could lay down beside him. But I went on top of him instead....and someone woke up. Guess who it was?

"Harry?" asked Ron sleepily. Right as Ron started stretching, Harry pushed me off the side off the bed. 

"Ow!" I whispered yelled. I saw empty space under his bed and quickly slid under. 

Quick thinking. But he could've just told me hmph.

"I swore I heard a girl in here. Harry? Is Hermione up here?" asked Ron yawning as if Hermione being in the boys dormitories was a normal event....

"What?! No, of course not."

"Is Ginny here? I swear to god Harry, if something happened between you two and you're not telling me, I'm going to murder you."

"Calm down Ron." said Harry nervously.

"Alright, so if I check everywhere she won't be here right?" I heard him take off the sheets, look behind all the curtains and now he was about to check under the bed.

As soon as he started to kneel down, I slid back out and quickly jumped on the bed but then Ron came back up and Harry pushed me down. Again.

All of this and for what? 

"Hmm. I'm still not convinced. I've got my eye on you Harry." said Ron going downstairs. Does that man realize how stupid he sounds?

I jumped up from the bed and pointed a finger at Harry. "I've got my eye on you." I laughed. 

"Oh shut up Ginny." said Harry pulling me closer to him.

"Oh and are you gonna make me?" I challenged him. 

"Yes." He said as he threw me over his shoulder and took me downstairs. 

"Let me down!" I yelled while laughing. 

He put me on the couch and I remembered why I went up there in the first place.

"Harry, I need you to tell me what you promised to tell me." 

"Okay, but can I please go get ready? I'll tell you after breakfast Gin." My heart flutters when he uses my nickname but I was irritated that he kept avoiding this topic. 

"Fine." I snapped.

"Oh come on. Don't be mad." He sat down next to me and leaned in for a kiss. I put my hand on his lips instead.

"Yeah, I don't think so. Not until you tell me." I crossed my arms and turned away. 

He groaned, went upstairs and returned 5 minutes later in fresh clothes and his hair - well I don't need to tell you that it was a mess. 

"Alright. I'll tell you." he said nervously.

"Basically, after you and Dean broke up. He was angry, really angry.  And he wanted revenge. Back then we were pretty good friends, so he asked me to do him a favour. He-- he told me that wanted you to feel what he felt."