Chapter 23: Adventure? Or home?

We continued our way down the empty hallway making me feel uneasy. Harry was right beside, holding my hand. It relaxed me a bit but not as much as I'd hoped. We walked to the end of the hall. There were 2 doors.

Door 1 was named: Forest. So... gonna assume that leads to the forest. But the other one had no name.

"...can spiders write.." questioned Ron. 

"Where do you think the second one leads?" I asked curiously.

"Maybe it leads to the future where robots have gone rogue and trapped all muggles in which wizards have to try and fight off the robots and free the muggles." Said Aaliyah excitedly.

"Do you even know what robots are?" Asked Hermione.

"IT sounds like a type of mushroom." She shrugged as we realized that she thought mushrooms were gonna take over the world. Well nothing's impossible. 

"Alright so either we drop this whole adventure and go home or we start a different one." Said Hermione.

"Well I'm really hungry so maybe I'll go home." Said Sam.

"Yeah guys I know this was supposed to be all fun but I actually have a lot of homework so see you later?" Asked Aaliyah.

"Seriously?! Where's your sense of adventure!?" 

"It's alright. This was a pretty stupid idea anyways." Said Hermione.

"No!" I exclaimed as they all stared at me.

"N-NO! Sam and Aaliyah, if you want to go it's fine. I'm not going to force you to. But I need you Hermione. Harry you're staying. Even you Ron." I said rolling my eyes. 

We opened the door to see a swirl of light blue and white. 

"Well. This is it." 

"See you whenever." Said Sam throwing up a peace sign. She walked through the door, followed by Aaliyah

"Alright, let's see where we're headed!" I exclaimed opening the second door. 

This was was the same but with a different purple colour. Hermione slipped her hand into Rons, took a deep breath and walked into the swirling mess. 

Harry and I walked just a second after but it looked like we just walked back to the same area we were in before we went through the door. Suddenly, the door shut and wouldn't open back up. 

"What just happened?!"

"I-i don't know. This doesn't make any sense. Why'd it just close on us?"

"Harry if we can't get there how will we find them?"

"What's happening!?" The moment I looked up, I saw the walls start to close in on us and my heart sped up.

"It's alright Ginny." said Harry as calmly as he could. I could tell he was just as panicked on the inside. He brought me close to him. Close enough that I could hear his heartbeat. I closed my eyes and just focused on him. My heart started to match the slow pace of his until I could feel the walls push me up against Harry even harder. I heard a weird POP sound and the pressure of the closing walls was gone.

I opened my eyes to a whole new world. The sky was blue, I think we were in a forest. Not the forbidden forest. At least it didn't look anything like it. This one was alive. With bright green leaves on healthy trees. Colourful flowers popping out from the dark green grass. There was a small pond nearby with small fish swimming happily in it.

"Where are we?"asked Harry also taking in everything we could see.

"I have no idea." I said turning around. My eyes widened.