Chapter 22: In The Forest We Go

THIS IS UNREAL Y'ALL GOT ME 12K! SO HAPPY BECAUSE OF YOU GUYS! THANKS LUV YOU ALL!

I had an uneasy feeling as we walked through the forest. 

"Something wrong?" he asked.

"I just have a really bad feeling about this. Maybe we should go back..."

"Come on Ginny, don't tell me that you're ... afraid?" he asked smirking.

"No way!" I said in a voice too high.

"Yes you are. I can tell. You're scared aren't you? HA! Don't worry Weasley, you've got nothing to worry about with me with you." he threw his arm around me. 

"Gross."

"Why are you so mean to me?" He whined. 

"HEY! HURRY UP! WE DON'T HAVE TIME FOR YOUR GARBAGE!" yelled Ron. 

"I'm getting really tired." yawned Sam as we caught up with her. 

"Girl- we-we've been walking for 5 minutes." 

"Hermione where exactly are we going?" asked Aaliyah.

"Well, there is no map just riddles to get to the ring."

"Riddles? That's it? With this group, we'll be get the ring before dinner." said Harry confidently.

"Alright well here's the first one;

Into the forest you go,

looking for a treasure as the wind may blow,

the thing you seek and desire,

is hidden in an underground Empire,

to find this alleged kingdom,

find the creature with the most victims, 

then find a special key, 

before you start to flee."

"Um.... could you repeat that?" asked Harry looking super confused.

"Okay wait let's break it down. The thing you seek and desire is hiding in an underground Empire. What does that mean?" 

"Does that mean there's a whole city right under our feet?" asked Ron lifting his shoe because yes Ron that's gonna help. 

"The creature with the most victims." muttered Aaliyah. "Victims...."

"Aaliyah...?" I asked.

"Victims. THE THING WITH THE THING AND THE FACE AND TEETH AND FACE AND THING OH MY GOD THAT'S IT! IT HAS TO BE IT!" she spat out excitedly.

"Care to describe what thing?" 

"ITS THE THING! COME ON HARRY AND RON! YOU KNOW THIS!" she yelled.

"I don't know anything. Okay the only thing I can think of with victims are ... are spiders. How are we supposed to find a key from a bunch of spiders?" said Ron scoffing.

"That's it! Although I hate to admit it, Aaliyah you're a genius! Acromantulas! Don't you remember from your second year?"

Ron vigorously shook his head. "No. Nope. Not happening. There is no way you are gonna take me to that hell again. Alright? NO WAY!" yelled Ron.

Hermione looked at us then went to Ron. She slipped her hand into his and whispered something in his ear. His eyes widened every second. Hermione stopped talking and looked at him, waiting.

"Well?" she asked.

"Let's go." he said nodding.

"What'd she tell you mate?" asked Harry beside him as Ron's cheeks grew red.