Boxing it up

Sage POV
We come to a stop outside a small house. It was cute with white siding, black roofing, and a small porch with a swing.
I get off and take my helmet off while Clare takes hers off. Michel is already out and lifts Clare off the bike. She blushes and says a small thank you as he sets her on the ground. It's cute to see him protective over her. Most people think he is heartless but that is far from the truth, he just doesn't show his feelings much.

Clare leads us into her house which is decorated in a simple green, black, and white theme. It was simple but cute.

Clare looks around before turning to us" I mainly want my clothes, pictures, and wants in my room. The rest can stay and Mr. Knotts can say it's a furnished house when he rents in out next. We just need to get the personal stuff out." We both nod at her.

She looks at Michel" do you mind taking my pictures down for me please then you can meet Sage and me in my room upstairs?"

Michel once again nods causing Clare to smile" thanks you're the best!"

Clare takes my hand and leads me up the stairs to her room. It was a yellow and white theme that fit Clares perfectly. Clare pulls two large suitcases out from under the bed and pulls them over to the wardrobe and turns to me" Can you pack my clothes while I get my stuff from the bathroom? I always wore my uniform so I don't have much."
I smile and nod, she goes to walk away but I grab her hand. She turns to me with a puzzled look.

I pull her closer so we were pressed against each other. I slid my index finger under her chin a lift her head to meet my gaze " let me know if your feeling overwhelmed my love. I can see your energy and if it gets any closer to gray I'm going to get worried."

She looks at me and I see her energy mix with a little blue, yellow, and red. This causes me to smile.

See the colors let me know how she feels the gray shows me she is scared and confused. The less amount of the color the weaker it is. The stronger the feeling the more there is. That how I knew Mr. Knotts was lying his gray, green, and yellow colors let me know he was lying.

The blue shows me she feels safe but seeing as it's very little she only feels a little safe. The yellow shows and she feels a little happy by my words. But the over-flowing of red lets me know she feels the sexual tension and the passion I feel for her.

Clare looks up at me" I'm just a little overwhelmed. Please give me time to get used to this."

I kiss her forehead" I will wait forever if it means you will feel safe and happy with us."

She blushes as even more red floods around her.
She takes a step back" let's get to work. I want to get all my girl products boxes up before Michel gets up here."

I laugh out loud" Is that way you made him stay downstairs?"

She blushes and nods.

I laugh again" Okay then let's hurry my love, Michel will work fast so he can be at your side again."

With that said she rushes into the bathroom leaving me to laugh as I walk over to her wardrobe. I pull open the bottom drawer to see my little mate's interesting choices of underwear and bras. With a smirk, I open the mind link and allow the others to use double vision so they can see what I see. I slowly pack our mate's matching sets of underwear. No one says anything but I know they are watching as I feel them in my head.
Clare came in as I pick up a yellow bra with the matching underwear setting in the cup of it.

Clare takes one look and blushes but continues to put her soaps in a bag.

" So have you had a boyfriend or girlfriend before us that you wanted to impress?" I hear growls in my head and a couple of whimpers from the others.

Clare turns quickly looking extremely red" of course not, I have never even liked a person in such a way that I would let them see me in those!"

"Oh, so you never dated?"
She shakes her head no.
"Never has sex?"
With a blush, she shakes her head no again.
" Have you ever been touched by someone else or even yourself?"
Clare looks shocked" No!"
I smirk" Have you even been kissed?"
Clare snaps" No I haven't, is that so wrong?"

I feel how pleased the others are by these answers, they were clearly enjoying our conversation.

I laugh at her extremely red face," Actually no it makes you even more perfect."

Clare calms down and looks at me puzzled
I chuckled" It makes me and the others very happy to know we will be your first like you will be our first."
She blushes," you guys haven't been with anyone either?"

I shake my head" nope, we waited all these years so our first time would be with our mate."

She blushes but I see a small smile on her face.

" Why do you have all of these if it's not for someone else?" I ask.

She doesn't look at me as she starts putting her shoes in a bag" I find that when I wear them I feel more confident. I just feel more put together and it makes me feel comfortable."
I close the mind link as I turned back to work.

She walks to me and grabs an outfit from the wardrobe" I'm going to change really quick."
I say a small okay as I went back to work.
Clare walks out but soon returned and closed and locks the door.

I look at her weirdly.
" Michel is in the bathroom. Do you mind facing away while I change?" Her blush was cute.
I smile and say it was fine as I turn my back to her. As much as I want to turn around I respect her privacy and focus on the task at hand as I start on her actual clothes. I fold them nicely and place them in the suitcase. She really did dress absolutely adorable. I think I found four pairs of shorts total. She really did mainly wear skirts or dresses.

" Okay, I'm done," Clare said. I turn to see her now in a brown sweater and a plaid skirt. She put in thigh-high tan boots to match. I felt turned on by the sight of her.

" you are gorgeous!" I say with a smirk.
She blushes and Michel walks in.
" Wasn't the door locked?" Clare asked.
Michel nodes and holds up the broken door handle.
I hold back a chuckle as Clare looks shocked.
" Are you done?" Clare asks as she pushes her hair out of her face.
He nods.
"Can you help me with my records in here?"
Once again Michel just nods.
Clare walks over to her shelf and starts handing him records to put in a box.
Things went like this for a good hour until Clare decided we were done.
Michel puts the last box in the truck as we got back on the bike. We drove to the sound of the radio playing a song called position. I don't know who it was by, Clare just said it was her favorite.