I Promise

John's POV

"What are we doing here" Marcus was clearly tired of shopping and Clare was too. Clare had told us she was ready to go home but on our way to the door, a store caught her eye. In big gold letters above the door stood the words All That Jazz. In the window displayed they have tutus and leotards of all colors

" John said we can get stuff for my room, well I will need some things from here for it. I haven't had time to dance in so many years due to school and work so none of my clothes or shoes will fit now. I also want to get some silk if that's alright." Clare says as she looks for clothing in her size. The happiness on her face made a warm feeling spread throughout my chest. To know that she was enjoying herself made me want to spoil her more, even though I know she is excited to start dancing again not because of the things she is getting.

"You can get anything you want, love. No need to ask" I say with a smile.

Clare gives me a big smile and for the first time through the whole shopping trip, Clare starts loading the cart up. Maddy helps her pick out some outfits with a big smile, excited to se her happy as well.

'Clare is finally relaxing to the idea of spending our money.' I say through the mind link.

I hear Sage chuckle as she shoots back' How did you pull that off?'

'She found a dance store' Marcus replays, you can hear just how amused he is by Clares' actions.

Soon we check out and carry the many bags out to the car, and by we I mean Marcus and myself. We didn't want the girls to worry about it.

Suddenly Maddy looks at Clare" So how flexible are you exactly?"

Clare shrugs" I guess pretty flexible, I stretch every day to maintain that."

Maddy fully stops" Can you show me "

Clare nods and hands her drink to Maddy and takes a few steps back. Clare comes down on her forearms into a handstand and then bends one leg down until she can grab it behind her head.

Maddy clamps her hands as Clare straightens her legs the flips over landing on her feet. Clare wipes her forearms off and smiles at Maddy ,who still look completely impressed,while grabbing her drink from Maddys' arms.

I got to admit that I was also impressed and kinda wanted to see more. The way she moves so effortlessly is enchanting and absolutely stunning. I can watch her do that all day if she would let me.

We get in the car and this time Clare sat in the back with Maddy talking about some gossip she heard or funny stories from when we were younger. Clare listen very intently and soaked up every word that Maddy said. It was cute to see Clare set with her straw setting between her lips as she listen to Maddy go on and on, she just looked so innocent and completely relaxed.

Soon we pull up to the castle and butlers and maids come out to get the bags" M'lady, may I help you with your bag?"

" May I please keep this one with me?" Clare asks as she holds the bag with the secret items in it.

The butler nods with a smile and goes to help the others.

Marcus rolls his eyes" You don't have to ask him, you are the queen, he has to listen to you."

Clare rolls her eyes as she walks up the stairs" Queen or not, demanding is rude."

Marcus raises his eyebrow and yells up to Clare" Are you calling me rude?"

Clare spins around to face us" Maybe I am!"

With that, she sticks her tongue out at him.

"That's it little girl! You're in trouble now" Marcus yells as he starts running up the stairs.