Bubble Bath

Clares POV

I walk up to the bedroom after dinner and plop down on my bed. I felt absolutely beat now. Our week here will be over soon and we will be heading back to the castle again. Sarah walks in and smiles at me. Her smile warms me up as I, not so discretely, check her out. Her white lace swimsuit shows off her curves, ones that, even though I have had the opportunity, make me want to see her in the bare.

She walks over to stand in front of me, squats down in front of me, and removes my shoes.  she starts to massage my feet rubbing up my calves. She has me closing my eyes and trying to not moan out in pleasure from the tension that leaves my body. Just as I thought I would lose my mind she stops and stands up.

My eyes snap open as she pecks my lips and whispers a quick "Be right back dear."

I watch her walk to the bathroom and hear the water turn on. I take a guess that she is going to shower so I lean back on the bed. I push away the hurt feeling of her not asking me to join and cover my eyes with my arm.

Stupid Clare you don't have to shower with her every day. Maybe she is wanting some alone time, there are so many people in this house so you can't blame her. I mean look at yourself, you came up here for a break from all the talking. You knew you were getting overstimulated and felt like you were on the verge of screaming. Maybe Sarah was the same and even though she felt overwhelmed she took care of you a little before herself. The thought has my heart breaking and I can't help the feeling of panic that pulls at my chest as I lay quietly.

Suddenly I feel arms slide under my back and under my butt. My eyes pop open to see a smiling Sarah and she lifts me into her arms. I hold onto her as she brings me to her chest and looks at her confused. She says nothing and takes me into the bathroom where I see a very romantic setup. She has the light dimmed and candles all over the sink, floor, and around the tub. The jacuzzi tub filled with bubbles that had the air around us smelling like roses. She says nothing as she brings me to set on the bathroom sink. I watch as she gathers my hair up into a bun and then unties my pale yellow swimsuit before undressing herself and picking me back up. Sarah walks over to get in the tub and sets down with one of my legs at either side of her. I blush madly at the feeling of her heat against mine. I hold still as possible but feel her hands move up and down my waist rubbing out more tension in my body.

"Relax my love, you have done so well this week. Now it's time for a little reward to help you get through the end of this week."

Her words were innocent but my dirty mind turned them into something else, I feel myself become turned on and can't help but hold onto her shoulders for support.  With the pressure she is putting on my waist, my hips start to rock with her motions and suddenly a moan leaves my lips.

I feel Sarah freeze as she stares at me with a glint in her eyes. She pulls my waist toward her so that I was flesh to her chest. I hold tight to her shoulders as I stare into her eyes. Her hands hold onto my hips.

She rubs her nose to mine" I am sorry my love. I can't help the thoughts that pledge my mind now."

I am quiet for a moment before I whisper" I am the same."

She smiles" I am happy that you feel the same my dear, to know you want me. Sometimes I worry you don't feel the same for us."

I tilt my head" Why do you worry about that?"

I feel her fingers slide up and down my back" Normally, our species have already marked and mated each other, but we haven't done much. Though we are completely fine with that my love. Just some days are harder than others."

I take in her words trying to not take it personally. I know it was true, I have seen how quickly mates normally start a life with each other. But it is not really a normal thing for humans to be mated to other species.  And don't get me wrong I wanted them too but I wasn't sure if I am ready to make my dirty thoughts a reality.

"Thank you for going at my pace." I lean in and kiss her, not my normal peck but a kiss with more pressure. Like the one Sage has given me, where all of her emotions can be felt. I only hope she understands what I feel.

She kisses me back as her arms fold around my waist holding me tight. The sudden pressure on my back had me rolling my hips forward and I gasp at the friction letting Sarah slips her tongue into my mouth. Never had I felt the pleasure that overtook me before. I taste her as she swirls our tongues. She leads me through the new experience with one hand on my hip and the other on my cheek. I love every second of it as I find myself wanting more. She pulls away with a few more sweet and slow kisses before pulling away completely.

"You taste so sweet. You did very well for your first French kiss my good girl." Her words make my core clench, without thinking I roll my hips again as I hold onto her shoulders.

Sarah's smile widens as she runs the back of her hand down my cheek, down my neck, along the edge of my breast, and down to my hip." Do you like when I praise you?"

I lean into her more so that our chests are pressed firmly together. This caused the ball of desire to build more in my stomach. I can't help but nod my head to her question, I am too distracted by her hands running over my skin to think.

"I will keep that in mind my love but let us stop here. I know you are not ready." Sarah kisses me sweetly and stands up with me in her arms. She walks me back over to the sink and sets me down to get us towels.

As she turns back I see her eyes travel over my body. The way she sucks in a quick breath makes me look down at myself. I realize I sat with my body on full display for her. I leaned back on my palms so my chest stuck out and my legs were still open from where her body once stood. I quickly cover myself with embarrassment.

Sarah frowns" Is my good girl hiding from me now?" Her eyes seem darker as they look over me again. She walks over with the towel and sets it beside me. With her being close again, my body reacts on its own and opens my legs to give her room to step between them. Instead, she stays just outside them and looks me over with a smile. She says nothing as she pulls the towel around me and picks me up again.

We walk out to the bedroom to find my other mates have come to bed too. Their eyes roam over my body which was firmly pressed to her.

"I laid out clothes for you two on Clare's bed," John says

Sarah sets me down on my bed and starts drying off and slipping into a nightgown.

Suddenly she mind links me"Are you okay with getting dressed in front of them or should we go to the closet?"

I look to see all their eyes locked onto me"Why are they staring at me?"

Sarah smile" We can all smell how turned on you are my love."

I look back at them " Do you think they will get upset if I change in the closet?"

"No dear, They will understand you aren't ready for that."

I am quiet for a moment" What if I am ready for a little more?"

I hear her giggle in my head" I think you changing out here would be a good way to show them that you are ready."

"Okay, why not add that to all the first that I had done today."

She nods and picks up my underwear from beside me and slides in on my legs. I drop my towel and stand up in front of her as she picks up my nightgown. I hear a few groans from the others as feel their heated stares at me. but thankfully Sarah breaks the tension.

"Look John brought you one of his shirts to sleep in."

She slips the black T-shirt over my head before brushing my hair back, and kissing my head. She tells me good night as I slide back and bed. The lights go off and I try to sleep but after tossing and turning. I finally set up a look at the clock to see that an hour has passed. I look to see some of my mates are asleep but some are not. I slip out of bed and walk quietly over to Micheal. I am aware of John and Kline's eyes on me but pay them no mind as I lightly poke his side. He is laying on his stomach with his face in his pillow but turns to look at me when I poke him.

"I can't sleep.."

He rolls onto his back and pats his chest telling me to lie down. I crawl in beside him and lay my head on his shoulder. I feel him pull my leg to lay crossed his waist before he holds my hand that lays on his chest. His heartbeat was strong and steady as it leads me into darkness while tugged into Micheal's arms.