Plane ride home

Clare POV
I finish putting my clothes in my bags as Maddy and John comes back in from taking their stuff down.
" Are you ready baby girl?"
I nod to Maddy as John takes my bags down. Maddy helps me stand up from the floor as holds my hand as she leads me down the steps. Their parents all stand waiting to say good bye as they give out hugs and kisses for everyone. Sages mom was the first to grab me.

" You call me anytime you need to talk my little sprout. I will pick up day or night.
I smile and hug her back. Only to be pulled out by Maddy's mom." Same for me dear. If Marcus is being mean again just call and I will set him straight."

I giggle and hug her as well" don't worry. I will reach out to you guys all the time."
I continue to be passed around until I was back into Maddy's arms.
I smile at Johns parents who stepped toward me.

His mother kept her emotions hidden" I must say I don't have a clue why the moon goddess chose you as the next Queens." She pauses as she looks over me and then to my mates. She looks back at me with a small smile. " But I can see why you are their mate. You will do well and if you need help or have any questions call me."
I smile at her and tell her I will.
We make our way to the helicopter as Maddy swings our hands back and forth.
" Did you have fun my love?"
I smile at her" I did, it was a rough start but I am happy to have such a large family now."

Maddy smiles at me as she helps me into the helicopter. It was a short ride over the the main island where the royal jet waited for us. I was thankful for dressing comfortable this morning. I kept John shirt that I slept in on, I had to tied it back to fit a little better, and just put on short underneath. This way the moment I get on the plane I could find a seat and just watch tv until we land. The jet was so freaking nice. It was like a little apartment in the sky. As I walk onto the jet I asked the flight attendant for my blanket. I slide off my shoes and unclasp my bar and slide it off as well the moment I am alone. As I plop down on the couch the flight attendant walks in with the fuzz ball of a blanket. It was a gift from Sarah after my first trip on the jet. I made a comment about the blanket being a little thin for such a nice jet and the next time I got on, this mountain of fur was waiting for me. It's a light yellow faux fur blanket. One that I was in love with at this point, and loved so much then that Sarah got me several more to keep around the castle. I cuddle up in my blankets as I flip through shows to watch. I decide on some Tom and Jerry episodes and I lay down.
Maddy walks in and smiles at me," should have known this is where you would be."
She walks over to and picks me up, I give her a look only for her to ignore me and lay down with me in-front of her. I freeze as I feel her hand slip under my shirt and her warm hands brush over my skin.
" Relax love. I won't do anything you don't want me to."

I mentally slap myself, the problem with that is I want her to do a lot of things to me. Not that I would tell her that.
I try to focus on Jerry as he waits for Tom to realize he isn't running around the house anymore. A task that is very difficult with how Maddy rubs my stomach. I am overwhelmed by the sparks as she starts from my waist band and moves up to my ribs then back down. Each move upwards gets higher and higher until her fingers brush the underside of my breast.

She stops for a moment before her head dips to my ear" Are you not wearing a bra?"
I lightly shack my head as I sigh out the words" Not comfortable."
Maddy says nothing as she goes back to running her fingers over me. She again brushes her fingers along my breast.
She continues this pattern a couple more times, her hand comes up, slightly touches the bottom of my breast and then moves down. I find myself turned on by this, she is barely touching me but I wiggle in her arms wanting more.
As if reading my mind she brings her hands up to the bottom of my breast but moves along the edge as she runs to around to my cleavage.
" You can tell me to stop at any moment my love."

I say nothing as her thumb brushes over my nipple. I feel heat pool in my belly. Maddy brush over my nipple several times before giving my breast a squeeze cause for me to let a breathless moan.
As soon as my lips open Maddy pulls up my shirt, exposing my chest to her as she starts to lay kisses on my neck.
" Maddy... the others" I bite my lip as she lightly pinched my nipples this time.

" I mind linked them that we were having some private time and asked Sage to put up a blocker. They can't hear or smell how turned on you are. But I'm sure they know what is happening."
I say nothing as I feel Maddy's lips smile against my skin. Her other hand slides under my neck to find my breast as her hand slides down the my shorts.

Just has I was about to get her touch where I wanted it she stops I look back at her to she her soft smile." Clare I won't continue until you tell me you are sure this is what you want."

I kiss her lips lightly and pull back" I want you Maddy."