Cuddles

Sarah POV

"I think Clare will be happy with the plans for the school," John says as we walk up the stairs.

I nod my head, "Yes, she would be proud of the new layout, it works much better with the schools' unique way of running. I was thinking that maybe we could put the education department under her when she steps into her role as Queen."

"I think she will enjoy being in charge of her beloved school once more." John pushes open the bedroom door and walks only a step in before stopping

Walking into the room I can't help but smile at the sight of Kline holding Clare as the watch cartoons. Hearing us enter, Clare's head pops up and a smile takes over her face" YAY you're back!"

Clare jumps up and runs over to us only to stop in front of us, her hands finding her promise necklace as she speaks"How was your day?"

John speaks up first as he loosens his tie" It was good, plans for the school are coming along nicely"

"That's great, I am happy you guys made it back before dinner, you can join us. I asked for pizza for dinner, I thought we could have some time to ourselves."

A smile takes over my face, "That sounds like a great idea."

She bounces in place as her smile grows" Awesome! Go get comfy clothes on, the pizza should be coming soon."

Listening to her command me and John walk into the closet with a chuckle. Quickly we find some pajamas and go back out to our mate and Kline who are now setting up and grabbing some pizza that must have come in while we were changing. I take note that Clare got a veggie pizza as I watch her pick a piece of broccoli off the top of her slice and eat it. John and I take our seats at the end of the couch and start to find our own food. As I set there enjoying my hawian pizza Clare scorts over to set close to me, she gives a shy smile then going back to eating her food.

"So how was you meeting Kline?" John asks, taking a drink of his coke.

"Actually I cancel it, Clare needed me more." Kline says his ears getting a little red.

Clare says nothing as she finished her pizza and set her plate down. A she fidgets with her necklace as she lays her head on my arm, her eyes never leaving the tv. I move my arm to rest around her as she leans her head against my side.

I run my hands through her hair as I take in her soft features, memorizing all of her freckles. She truly was beautiful."Did you need some extra attention dear?"

She lowly nods still not looking away from the tv.

"Do you still need so cuddles?" I ask hoping she with say yes.

Silently she nods and my smile grows as I pick her up and place her in my lap sideways. She lays her head on my chest as she suggles up into me. Her hands find a piece of my hair and starts to twirl it around her fingers. As I smile down at her I run my hand up and down her leg taking in her soft skin.

We set in the peaceful moment just watching the tv. It was nice to just relax for once.As Queen their is so much you carry and when you come home to a empty bed it can be lonly. The others friendship helps a lot but there is still those dark days where you feel the weight of your job. Then Clare came a long, like a flime in the darkness she made everything a lot less of a berdon. Even if we are going a lot slower then I had predicted, I still feel like we are where we are supposed to be.

"Clare, do you have plans tomorrow?"

Clare looking from the tv to John with a confused look as she shacks her head.

John smiles as he leans forward, resting his arms on his legs" Good after breakfast I want to take you somewhere."

"Where?" Clare asks in a quiet voice, clearly getting tired.

A chuckle leaves his throat as he smiles "You will see tomorrow, just wear comfortable clothes okay."

Clare just nods and turns back to the tv once again snuggleing into my chest. I watch as her tired eyes slow start to drop, sleep getting closer and closer.

I hover my lips over her forehead as I talk in a soft voice"Are you sleepy my dear?"

She nobs as she rubs her eyes, trying to stay awake.

I giggle at the sight of her" Do you want to go to bed?"

She shakes her head with a whimper"Stay"

I smile as I shack my head, she is too cute for her own good. I rub her exposed side, I can't help but stare at her as her eyes shut. I give her a couple minutes to let her fully fall asleep, just enjoying her body close to mine. I walk over and lay her on her bed but as I pull away I feel her hold tight to my sleep shirt.

Looking back at her face I see her eye open and pouted lip" Sarah can you sleep with me?"

I give a little giggle as I climb in beside her" Sure my dear." I slide my arm under her head and hold her in my chest as I watch the boys clean up from the movie. Before I know it she is softly snoring holding tight to my shirt. I move some of her fire red hair away from her face causing her to stir. She burries her face into my chest causing me to giggle and blush at the same time. She really is something else, I can't help but to be in awe at her all the time.

When the boys were done they came over to kiss Clare on the head before going to bed themselves, but before any of us can sleep Marcus send us all a mind link.

"My mom just informed me that all of our parent are expecting us to be at the island house in three weeks so they can meet Clare. We have no choice.