Good Morning

Clares POV

I wake up to my alarm going off on the stand beside me. I quickly turn it off when I realize that the others are still sleeping. John opens his eyes lightly but soon closes them again. I slip out of bed and walk into the large closet area. As I peek down each doorway I find which one has clothes that belong to me. it wasn't that hard seeing as mine was nearly empty. I walk in and find my workout clothes, going for a gray tennis skirt and a gray tank top I walk to the back where a dresser sat. I find socks and close the draw.

As I turn around I find a girl standing at the doorway causing me to jump back in fright. She was a beautiful lady with brown hair put in a tight high bun. She had light makeup on, maybe just mascara on her long eyelashes that framed her brown eyes. She wore what I assumed was a maids uniform, a standard black dress with a white collar and cuffs that reached her knees. Her apron was clean and press with Marry Janes that was shiny and new-looking.

When we make eye contact she smiles and bows" Good morning Lady Clarice. My Name is Anonymay, I am your personal maid. I will be at your beak and call to assist in anything you need."

I straightened myself up and find my normal cheerful smile" It's so nice to meet you Anonymay. Please don't take this the wrong way but I don't see why I need a personal maid?"

Anonymay giggles " I was assigned to you by the rest of the Royal circle.  I will be in charge of making sure you are well taken care of when you aren't with the others. My task are simple, make sure you are on time for all appointments, serve you early noon and mid-day snacks. Fetch anything you need, and help you get ready if needed."

" I don't think this is a debatable topic then," I say with a sheepish smile.

She giggles once more" No ma'am, neither is the personal bodyguard that is waiting outside the door."

I let out a sign and take a mental note to talk to the others about this." Well in that case, after I am dressed can you show me the gym, please? Also, no more of the Queen Clarice stuff, if we are going to be together so much I hope we may become friends, call me Clare and if it's alright may I call you Nona?"

Anonymay smiles at me " If that is what you wish Clare."

I smile and walk past her and into the bathroom where I change and then throw my clothes into the laundry shot. I slide off my slippers and put my socks and shoes on and pick up my slippers to put them next to my bed. I walk out and drop my slippers by my bed as I look at Nona to lead the way to the gym.

She leads me out the door and down the hall.  As we walk a man in a black suit follows us. He has black hair and blue eye with no emotion on his face. I guess he was the bodyguard.

Without looking at me Nona says" That is Ben, he is your bodyguard." I nod and smile at him but he says nothing.

We pass many doors and the main steps that lead down to the rest of the castle. As we come to the end of the hall Nona opens a door to a gym that has equipment for every workout you can think of.

" There is a dock to play your music over the speakers over there as well as a vending machine with all kinds of shacks and pre-workout snacks as well as water and Gatorade. Then through that door, there is a sauna for over workout massages, ice baths, and steam rooms."

I smile at her and say my thanks as I walk over to the dock and turn on an auto book called Forest Therapy by Sarah Ivens.

I listen very intently as I walk over to a piece of equipment, though I'm not sure what it is called I know it works my thighs and butt. I set and start my reps as I drift off on autopilot. I think back to a yellow house at the edge of the woods. I see a smiling woman with beautiful curly hair that is the same crazy red as mine.