\1/

Gina and Ginny were born on the same day and the same year. They aren't twins though. Not even related.

Some say they look alike but they deny it. Gina was adopted into the Miller family at age 8. Her and Ginny never really got along. Gina always tried to become friends with the girl, and maybe even sisters but Ginny didn't like any idea of the girl.

The reason Ginny never understood Gina, she has never been through the same things as Gina. She knew her backstory but that was about it.

Gina was born in a toxic household. Her birth-father is a alcoholic and a drug addict who was also a narcissist. Her birth-mother is a bipolar junkie who is never on her meds. Her parents disappeared on benders all the time and let a 8 year old take care of herself. That's probably why she was so good at being independent, she never had anything handed to her.

One time her mother got arrested and put on probation, then when the two of her parents went out on a bender her mother's Parol officer came by and found out that this little girl had been on her own for 2 weeks.

After she was taken out of her home she was put into the foster system in which Georgia Miller adopted her.

As of right now Gina was sat at the opposite side of the classroom of Ginny. She was tracing all the broken cracks on top of her desk with a black pen. She was done all the work she was assigned. Gina is a straight A student, she just doesn't flaunt it. Knowledge just comes to her, she doesn't know how, maybe she is the next Bruce Banner.

Gina folder her strawberry flavoured gum on her tongue and blew a bubble. The door of the classroom opened revealing the vice principal who looked at both the Miller girls.

"Virginia Miller, Gina Miller, can I talk to you two in the hall for a moment?" She asked. Gina rolled her eyes. What could be so important that she had to get up out of the chair that she was busy doing nothing in.

Gina got up and put her hands in her pockets looking down at the floor. Once they were both out of the classroom the vice principal closed the door.

"Virgina.." the vice principal signed. "It's Ginny." The girl corrected. Gina rolled her eyes all she wanted to do was go home.

The older lady ignored the girls correction and carried on about what she was trying to say "Your stepfathers been in an accident. Your moms on her way here with your brother."

Gina wasn't fazed, she never liked the prick. Especially one time when she walked into her room while she was changing and said it was a "accident."

But she had to pretend as much as she could so she forced a frown.

"I'm so sorry honeys, he didn't make it." The lady pulled both girls into a hug. Gina wasn't liking that she was in her personal bubble but she to act like she cared so she patted the lady on the back a few times before letting go.

————————————————————————

Gina was in her room getting ready for the funeral. Well she wasn't exactly getting ready since she hadn't moved from the same spot she was in 5 minutes ago. She had her arms crossed staring at the black dress in front of her that was laid on her bed.

Austin burst through the door looking at his older sister. "Your not ready?!" He exclaimed. "Sorry I just don't know what to wear."

Austin starred his sister then back at the dress. He knew what she was feeling even if she didn't know. "That dress is ugly anyways." He told her tossing it to the side.

"Well I have no idea what to wear." Gina groaned sitting on the bed. "Can I dress you?" He asked. Gina furrowed her eyebrows. She finally have in when he pulled out his puppy dog eyes. "Alright, show me what you got little man."

"Okay close your eyes I'll be right back." He demanded and left the room past Ginnys and into Georgia's.

Gina waited in her room patiently for Austin with her eyes closed. She was curious as to what her little brother was going to pick out for her.

When he came back she opened her eyes and saw that he was holding black boots, black skinny jeans, a white bottom up and a black blazer. She smiled at her brother. He had great taste.

"Try it on and then show me." He said with a smile. Gina grabbed the things he had and smiled "okay."

When he left she tried it on, she was very comfortable in it. She looked in the mirror at herself.

She felt powerful.

"Come in Austin." She told the boy who walked in. "You look so beautiful."

"Thank you handsome, and thank you for helping me." She thanked him bending down and hugging him. He accepted the hug by wrapping his arms tightly around his sister.

Georgia walked in and smiled at the two, "you two ready?"

Austin nodded and walked out the door and got in the car with Ginny.

Gina looked at herself in the mirror one more time while fixing her blazer. "You look stunning Gummy Bear."

Gummy Bears are Ginas favourite candy. Georgia found out and thought it was a cute nickname for her so now it's been stuck with her for so long.

"I feel powerful." She stated quietly playing with the sleeves to her blazer. "You are powerful" her mother told her and hugged her from behind.

"We should go or we're going to be late." Georgia told her walking down the stairs. "Yeah coming!"

————————————————————————

Gina, Austin and Ginny were looking at the casket that held their dead stepfather. People kept coming up to hug them and tell them that everything was going to be okay.

Not like Gina cared or anything. Gina stood behind Austin and wrapped her arms around the smaller boys neck while Ginny stood up beside them.

Gina over heard a women talking in the background "Poor Amber Lynn. I know they had their problems from the divorce but still, she must be devastated." Gina rolled her eyes at the women.

Another voice spoke up "Have you seen the new wife? Who shows that much cleavage at a funeral?"

"Tacky."

Gina rolled her eyes once again 'Jesus Christ, old women don't know how to stop with the gossip'

Gina grabbed Austin's hand and walked over to the blonde women pumping her in the shoulder.

"Whoops sorry, didn't see ya there." She fake apologized.

"Maybe you should watch where your going little girl." She told her.

"Maybe you should watch your mouth old women." Gina fired back. The lady gave her a offended look and went to say something "I mean it's my stepfathers funeral and I'm so exhausted from crying all night I can't even see where I'm going." Gina started to fake cry and walk away but smirked when she was out of sight.

"Why the hell did you do that?" Ginny asked obviously annoyed with what her sister had done. "No one talks about mom like that." Gina simply told her and walked away to her favourite place. The food table.

"Great acting back there." Austin complimented and Gina gave him a secret fist bump.