\20/

Halloween. Not Ginas favourite time of year. Her favourite time of year is Christmas, not because of religion. Not because of presents. But because of the food.

Gina doesn't mind the piles of Junkfood you get on Halloween though. It's just not her favourite.

Gina walked down into the kitchen to find her mom ignoring Ginny talking about the movies she wants to watch while they have a movie marathon.

Ginny and Georgia usually have a movie marathon every year for Halloween. However Gina never attempted because Ginny hates her. Gina didn't really care though because watching movies by yourself is better then watching them with people in her opinion.

Austin came out of no where scarring the shit out of Ginny and Georgia. Gina though not so much, she just laughed quietly at their actions while pouring a cup of coffee.

"Can I watch you with guys this year?" He asked with puppy dog eyes.

"Of course!"

"No!"

Of course Ginny didn't like that idea. Ginny turned to her mother again "He's Fine! It's just a scary movie!" She reasoned.

"He's going to have nightmares." Ginny told her. Gina scoffed "Ginny, everyone has nightmares, may I recall the first time you watched a scary movie you wouldn't sleep in your room for a week."

"I was little!" She exclaimed. "My point exactly...you watched scary movies when you where little, why can't Austin?"

Ginny scoffed and walked over to sit by Austin, who gave Gina a appreciative smile.

"You do know opening other people's mail is a federal offence?" Ginny told her mother. Georgia turned around "Arrest me."

"You picked out some of my faves though. I'm glad your finally decorating."

Georgia opened a drawer to reveal several packs of sugar from Blue Farm Café. "Where did you get all those?" Ginny asked.

"Blue Farm." Georgia told her opening a packet and putting it in her coffee.

Ginny let out a exaggerated huff "Just by the sugar, mom."

"Ginny why would you buy the sugar when it's free at Blue farm and you can just take it home." Gina told her.

The lights flickered above us and Ginny asked a question that Gina didn't really care for. "Why is the lights doing that, it's been doing it all morning."

Georgia didn't answer her though, she just kept on cooking. The Austin spoke up, "Mom, is the house Haunted?"

Georgia still never answered, Gina knew exactly what she was going to do. "Mom."

"Mom? Is it—"

Georgia turned around face "Yes!" She yelled with evil laughter following after, scarring the shit out of Austin and Ginny. Gina giggled sipping her coffee.

"It's not haunted. Mom just needs to call an electrician." Ginny told the boy. "And a shrink." She glared at her mother. Gina shook her head rolling her eyes. Ginny never knows when to take a joke.

"Just think of it as part of the spooky ambiance." Georgia said placing down bacon on each plate. "Grabs the hot sauce." She told Ginny placing the pan in the sink.

"We can afford a electrician, right?" Ginny asked opening the cupboard and getting the hot sauce.

Ginas mind went back to when she saw George with cash stashed under her dress and when she told the lawyer on the phone that she was broke.

Shaking the thoughts out of her head she tuned back into the conversation. "Oh yeah. Poverty's a hoot." Ginny fake joked with a fake smile attached to it.

Georgia smiled and handed each of her children a plate of food. Gina didn't smile though, she knew what poverty was since she lived it for years. Unlike Ginny and Austin she was born into a family with no money for basic needs at all, she had to work for it herself.

They were all sat down to the table when Ginny turned to Georgia with a question sipping her orange juice. "Nervous about your big date tonight?

"What? No." Georgia told her stabbing her eggs with a forks

"Convincing." Ginny said. "Projecting? Your the one who's nervous to meet your boyfriends parents tonight." Georgia told Ginny.

"I'm not nervous." Ginny refused in a matter-of-fact tone.

Gina didn't care much for the likes of this conversation so she tuned them out and turned on her phone. Gina was lucky Myas mother wasn't the formal type with meeting her daughters girlfriend and considering she's friends with Georgia she already knew Gina.

Her attention was caught when Austin was leaning over her. She furrowed her eyebrows and looked over to see Ginny playing the song Hunter wrote for her. Gina noticed her mom gushing over the boy singing the corny song and found herself internally cringing.

"So your internet famous now?" Georgia asked her daughter with a smug smile on her face. "I'm living with Logan Paul." The blonde mom said sitting back down in her seat.

Now Gina was showing her cringe. "No-ew gross." She muttered.

"He's the only one I know." She defended herself. Gina looked at her "you should learn more if he's the only one you know."

Georgia stuck out her tongue at her before turning her attention back to Ginny. "So that's kinda cool. Your immortalized."

"It's no big deal." Ginny muttered shrugging her shoulders. "Alright, Hollywood, just be careful. Fame means people are watching." She told her daughter making a few kissing noises at her.

Austin decided to join in also making kissing noises at her over and over again. I'm retuned Ginny glared at him biting into her bacon.

————————————————————————

Taking her books out do her locker Gina sighed shutting her door and going to turn around only to see Iris and Mya jumping in her face. On instinct Gina through her book at them.

"Jesus on you two." Gina cursed at them bending over and picking up her book. They laughed and Mya kissed her girlfriends cheek swinging an arm around her. "Sorry, I just saw the perfect opportunity to scare you and I took it."

Gina shook her head at her while they walked down the hallway to sit against the red wall with the boys.

"So what are we doing for Halloween?" Daniel asked. "Nothing!" Marcus insisted.

Everyone rolled their eyes at him. "No dude, we gotta do something!" Mya told him. He sighed and leaned his head back on the wall "okay fine what are we going to do."

"Well we don't have to do anything big, we could all just hangout together." Gina reasoned with them.

"Yea, we should all hangout at my house so you guys can be the ones to pass out the candy to the children I hate." Marcus said with a smirk.

"Marcus Baker Ladies and Gents." Iris said sarcastically clapping her hands together.

"Your parents aren't going to be home?" Daniel asked crossing his arms and leaning back on the bean bag him and Iris were sat in.

Gina laid her head on Mya's shoulder listening to them all. "Not all night. They like you guys more then Max's friends so they don't care if you guys come over. Plus my Dad has a soft spot for Gina."

Gina smiled childishly, because it's true. "I'm down if you guys are." Mya said. Soon enough everyone agreed they would go over Marcus's for Halloween night.

It may sound depressing but none of them wanted to go out partying if someone in the group wasn't feeling up for it.