\25/

Gina thought it would be best to not talk about what Georgia said last night to her. She thought it was best to leave it alone, especially if it pissed off Georgia.

Gina walked downstairs knowing Georgia went out but she couldn't find Austin, Caleb, Maddie or even Ginny. She shrugged and scavenged around the for something good to make for breakfast or most importantly. Coffee. But couldn't find anything.

She got her skateboard and went outside and skated down the street heading to Blue Farm. She was extremely tired due to the lack of sleep she was getting.

Getting off her skateboard and walking into the Café, Gina noticed everyone sitting at a table eating ice cream together. Gina sighed and shook her head walking past them to her usual spot.

Gina put her arm up on the counter and leaned on her hand closing her eyes. Joe came over with a large cup and poured coffee into it. "Figured you needed this." He told her. Gina smiled gratefully

"you don't know how much I love you right now" she said picking up the coffee and drinking it. She forgot she didn't have sugar and milk added to it yet, she was just excited she had coffee, but in result her face scrunched up.

Joe laughed and handed her the milk and sugar to which she muttered a 'thanks' in returned graciously adding it to the coffee. He nodded and watched her sip it again but this time in satisfaction.

"No sleep?" He asked leaning on the counter across from her. She nodded her head leaning onto her hand once again. "Nightmares...?"

Gina sipped her coffee, "Yeah....." she whispered finding her eyes being locked on the countertop again. "Wanna talk about it?" He asked cocking his head to the side.

"Nah, just my childhood haunting me in my dreams again. Nothing new." She said shaking her head sipping her coffee. Before he could say anything she spoke up again "Can I have a breakfast wrap, please?" She asked with a smile.

He chuckled at how fast her mood changed form just a couple of sips of coffee. He nodded and went to tell the cook to make her a breakfast wrap without mustard.

————————————————————————-

Later on when she came home she found out Georgia kicked Maddie out and took Caleb with her. Gina ran up the stairs to see if Austin was okay. She knew that they were bonding and that he was the first friend Austin ever really had.

Getting up to the top of the stairs she saw Austin and Ginny up in Ginnys room. Austin was hugging Ginny with a sad look at his face.

When she went to talk in the room the first thing Ginny asked Gina was "Did you know Moms real name is Mary?"

Gina shook her head. She in fact didn't know that but didn't care. She looked over to Austin "Hey, little man. how are you doing?"

"Caleb left.." he sniffed. Gina frowned "I know, I'm sorry. I'm still here if you need-"

"No I don't need you!" He yelled at her. Gina flinched back due to the harsh burst of anger Austin suddenly had.

"Austin wh-" she began to speak but was cut off again. "No! I don't need you. your not real friend, my real friend is gone! Your not even my real sister and I don't wanna talk to you!"