\22/

Gina and her friends walked through the crowd that was watching the Mayor pass out rewards. She looked over to her left to find Ginny and Austin standing together. Gina turned the other way and noticed Joe standing by himself with his hands in his jacket pocket.

Gina walked up to him with a smile "Hey, Joe." She greeted stopping next to him. "Hey, where's your siblings?" He asked.

She nodded her head over in the direction of where Austin was jumping around Ginny in a circle.

"Best Window Decoration goes to....Liz Chavez!" Paul announced to the crowd who clapped watching the lady go up and take a picture with her reward.

"What are you doing here anyways, I thought you had to work?" Gina asked him with a curious look. "I did but your mom wouldn't stop asking until I said I would come." He sighed in defeat. She laughed and nodded her head, "sounds about right"

"Winner of "Best Apple Pie" to the surprise of no one, goes to Cynthia Fuller." Paul said and handed the lady her prize.

"What are you going here, don't you have some Halloween party you teens like to attend to so much?" Joe asked with a smirk. Gina chuckled "I'm not really a party person, I'm just passing out Candy this year with my friends." She told him.

"And now a very exciting announcement from the mayors office. We are going to be renovating the Wellsbury Public Library." Paul announced into the Microphone. The crowd erupted with claps and cheers.

"But, the library is one of our most historic buildings." Cynthia told him taking it upon herself to go back on stage.

"Exactly. That is why it deserves upkeep. We'll be adding a third floor. We are going—" Paul began to tell the crowd but was cut off by the annoying red haired lady.

"Upkeep? Sounds like your plan is to depreciate a beloved landmark." Cynthia said taking the microphone from him. Joe and Gina shared weird looks and looked back up onstage.

"What Wellsbury deserves is a mayor with a vested interest in preserving the standards of this town."

The crowed muttered to each other while she carried on "I mean, first the drugs, and now the library. Where does it stop?"

"Green Gardens actually allowed us to have a surplus that far exceeds—" Paul tried to intervene but was interrupted once again.

"I saw Mayor Randolph last night on a date. Yes." She said to the chatting crowd. She then pointed her finger at Georgia "with his assistant."

Gasps from the crowd were heard all around Ginny "I really hate her and her son..." Gina muttered to no one but herself.

"What Wellsbury needs is a mayor who cares. Who cares about standards. Who cares about tradition. Who cares about our children!" She yelled into the microphone which caused Gina to plug her ears for a second.

Once again Paul was interrupted by Cynthia "I am a mother. I care." She said with a fake smile putting her hand on her chest.

"A pathetic excuse of one...." Gina whispered.

"Wellsbury, you deserve a choice. This is why I am formally announcing my candidacy for Mayor or Wellsbury!" She yelled once again into the microphone.

"Jesus your voice is go annoying." Gina said pulling her ears yet again. Joe frowned and patted the back of her head.

Gina looked to her mom who was on stage with a look of worry on her face. She couldn't help but feel bad.

Gina excused herself from Joe and her friends to go see her mother in the Mayors office.

"So, dating Paul..." Ginny trailed off "should I say I told you so now, or do you want to here it after I've rehearsed a little?" Ginny asked with attitude "Nice costume, but the way. Very Confederate chic." Ginny added on.