\11/

Something new happened. In the morning the next day the trio plus Max, Ginny, Iris, Marcus and Padma walked into school together.

Except Marcus, Padma, Ginny and Max walked up front in a line while the trio and Iris walked in the back in a line. It seems "Maing" or whatever the hell it is leaves out Iris a lot. She didn't seem to mind though, she felt comfortable with the trio.

"My mom is so pissed we lied. Im so grounded, she almost didn't let me come for callbacks today." Max told them. Max took a moment and gasped "What if she doesn't let me go to Sophomore sleepover?"

"What's sophomore sleepover?" Ginny asked. "Only the sexiest night of the year." Max told her.

Gina squinted her eyes and looked at the three in the back with her "sexy?" She mouthed. The three shook their heads 'no.'

"It's when the sophomores sleep at school. It's what sophomores get instead of prom. I cannot wait for Junior Prom." Padma said and looked at Marcus with hope that he would take her.

"Isn't that not until May?" He asked "you are such an asshole." Padma told him and gave him a kiss goodbye.

The trio turned around to walk away but stopped to look at a Iris who looked out of place. "Wanna walk to class with us?" Daniel asked.

Iris looked almost glad they asked, she let out a awkward chuckle "um..yeah sure."

"So why didn't we know you were in our History Class?" Daniel asked. "I'm not really loud, or noticeable."

Daniel turned to her with a confused look on his face "but your in 'MAING'"

Iris let out a dry chuckle "yeah not anymore, it's just MANG now, apparently I'm not cool anymore and they don't wanna be friends with me. I'm all honesty though I don't give a shit, they are immature dicks." She ranted as they turned a corner into their classroom.

"Well you can be in our scurvy crew. We may not be cool or popular but I hope we're not dicks at least." Mya offered. Gina turned to her with a smile. Ever since they almost kissed it's been getting less awkward. Gina is almost getting sad that she won't have the chance to ever kiss her.

"You know what, I'll just have to take you up on that offer." Iris told them sitting down behind Daniel and the three sitting in their usual spots. Daniel looked very happy to hear that she would consider actually hanging out with them.

————————————————————————

The trio, Marcus and Iris sat at the red wall up a little ways from the purple wall where 'MANG' hangs out. Marcus, Daniel and Iris were all talking together while Gina and Mya sat on their own.

Mya turned to Gina "are you going to sophomore sleepover?" She asked. Gina raised her eyebrows and thought about it. "I don't know, usually I would most likely babysit Austin but I haven't decided yet."

"Well I've decided for you, your going." Mya told her. "And what happens if I don't listen?" Gina teased. Mya leaned forward and whispered in her ear. "Then I guess we'll just have to find out won't we." She pulled back and winked leaving Gina a blushing mess.

"Alright I'll see you guys later, I gotta babysit." She told them and innocently walked away like she hasn't just left Gina there blushing like crazy. Gina eventually pulled herself together and got up to skateboard to work.

————————————————————————

Going to work should be exhausting but Gina loved it. She swayed through tables like crazy ordering and delivering food. Her coworkers are super nice and Joe, her boss is amazing.