\19/

Gina walked into the place where her mom was holding the casino night. She brought Mya with her for extra help and company. Also Ginny and Nick was there as well.

Nick scanned the room. "Ugh, this is gonna be a disaster. We're screwed."

"No. We're not" George told him also looking around.

Nick nodded "True. It was your idea. Your screwed. I will emerge unscathed like a Phoenix from your ashes."

Gina silently laughed. He may have been negative but she liked him.

"Shut up and start helping." Georgia told him.

The girls were setting up the tables while Georgia was wiping down the whine glasses. As Gina and Mya put the tables up Ginny followed after with table cloths.

Gina looked to her right to see Nick struggling to get the table up on his own. She chuckled and shook her head.

"Hey Mom. The liquor vendors here. He said he only brought rosé." Ginny informed her mother while the liquor vendor guy followed her.

Georgia sighed and looked over as well to find Nick still struggling. Gina though of some way to help her mother when she saw the disappointment in her face.

Gina walked over to one of the chalkboards and wrote that the nights signature drink
Is a Royal Blush. When Gina clapped her hands together to get the chalk away she looked up to see her mom with a smiling giving her a thumbs up.

Nick was still struggling and it was hilarious to Gina. Pretty soon Georgia walked over picking up the table by herself and setting it down.

"Thank you. Almost had it there, so..." Nick trailed off.

Gina was setting up the poker table with Mya, placing down cards and poker chips. Whatever was needed for Casino Night.

Pretty soon Gina, Mya and Ginny left. They had to attend battle of the bands.

—————————————————————————

Gina and her friends were all standing around waiting for it to start. There was a guy on stage tuning his guitar. Apparently his name was Scott since she heard Sophie cheer his name.

Mya stood behind Gina wrapping her arms around her lower waist and leaning her chin on Gina shoulder. Gina chuckled quietly and kissed her cheek turning her attention back up to Scott who started to sing.

Ginas mouth dropped. She may have been lesbian but him singing made him pretty hot.

"Damn.." Iris whispered. Gina looked over to see if Daniel gave her a offended look but he was also crushing on his just as much as her.

Gina cheered and that followed with Mya doing the same. She started to sway with the music taking Mya with her until he finished singing. And when he did all of the people in the crowd started cheering.

"He was awesome." Mya commented making everyone around her nod in agreement. "So what do we do for people to win."

"We listen to everyone sing and then at the end you vote for ever you think is the best and someone will announce the winner." Daniel explained to her. She nodded and noticed Marcus making his way over.

He was busy earlier so he told them he would meet them there. Marcus came by them and scanned the crowd, hating how there was a lot of people around.

"You just missed the guy with the most amazing voice." Daniel swooned. Iris nodded in agreement really fast, with Gina and Mya following her actions.

He chucked and rolled his eyes while looking up to 3SB. He says he came to see Padma but Gina really knows that he came to droll of Ginny.

The microphone made a loud piercing noise before Hunter began to speak into it.

"So..uh I'm not normally the one who sings the songs." He said with a awkward laugh. "Um..I leave that up to the very talented Padma." He told everyone turning to her making people cheer her name. "But tonight I'm making an exception." He continued, "something happened to me recently. Or rather someone happened. Ginny Miller this songs for you." He said into the Microphone with a grin focusing his eyes on the Ginny.

"Ugh...that was corny." Mya muttered into the back of Gina neck. She was still in the same position, she refused to let go. Gina snorted at her girlfriends comment.

As Hunter began to hang his vocal cords couldn't stay on one tune. Gina looked over to see a Marcus with a disgusted look face. Gina laughed a little at his face and looked over to see Ginny with a smile on her face jumping up and down with Max.

Gina guesses it was sweet but if Mya ever went up there and sang her a corny song she would beat the guitar over her head. The look on her friends face told her that they weren't into it either.

"He can barely carry a tune..."Iris said with a smile. "Yeah and why is his voice going up and down like that?...is it on purpose?" Daniel asked to no one in particular.

————————————————————————

Gina sat at the table with Austin while he ate Ramen. Her mom came in with a cheesecake and sat it down on the table in front of him. His plain face turned into a smile when he saw the gigantic cheese cake in front of him.

Gina got up to get herself a fork so she could eat it with Austin, since there was no way he was gonna finish that himself. Georgia walked passed them with a smile squeezing her shoulder.

Gina bit into the cheese cake and made a disgusted face. She didn't like it. Apparently this was Cynthia cheese cake..and apparent everyone had to love Cynthias cheese cake, but Gina knows her cheese cake...and that's disgusting.

Georgia walked upstairs to go to her bedroom not knowing that Gina was following her. Gina was like a mouse. She could be so quiet and no one would even notice she was there.

Georgia entered her bedroom and lifted up her dress revealing a fair amount of cash taped to her leg. Gina caught this and her eyes widened.

Gina wondered if that was the whole reason she wanted a casino night. She wanted..or more like needed more money. Gina didn't say anything about it, she just quietly rushed passed the door when Georgia turned around, luckily not seeing her.

Gina over heard Georgia saying they were broke so Gina decided not to mention it. She didn't want to cause trouble and she didn't want to seem ungrateful for everything Georgia does to keep this family going.

Flopping onto her bed she forced herself to forget about it and decided to binge watch a Netflix series.