\23/

Gina and Austin sat in the office while Georgia was talking to the principal about how Austin stabbed Cynthias brat of a kid.

Gina and Austin could clearly hear their voices from the waiting room. "What's to prevent him from stabbing another student?"

"The school has very strict disciplinary guidelines when it comes to violence." The principal said.

"It wasn't just violent. It was a premeditated attack by a child with severe aggression!"

"We're taking it very seriously!" The principal told her.

"I don't know here he learned this behaviour. It is inexcusable. Clearly he's struggling emotionally." Georgia told the principal in a apologetic tone. Gina could here right through that though and could here though annoyance in her voice.

Gina could see the sad look on Austin's face that killed her heart. Gina got up and squatting down end taking Austin's hands in hers. He looked her with a sad expression in his eyes.

"Why did you do it?" She asked distracting him from the voices down the hall. "He was saying bad things about Mom and he said that his Mom tells him bad stuff about our Mom too."

Gina shook her head with disbelief, 'who the hell talks about shit like that with her kids.'

"Look, I get that he's been mean to you ever since you've got here but you can go around hurting people. It's wrong and you could get in big trouble." Gina told him. "Do you understand?" She asked.

He nodded his head. Gina sighed and leaned up to kiss his forehead and that followed with a hug.

Gina saw Cynthia walk out of the office with her head held high. Gina saw fire and rushed over to her while Georgia talked to Austin.

"Hey! Cynthia!" Gina yelled at the women. The red haired women turned around with a fake smile on her face.

"Can I help you?" She asked fixing her purse hung on her arm. "Listen here you bitch. My brother may be the one who stabbed your son but you should keep your sons attitude in check, if you didn't talk shit to your son about my mother, My family! Then your brat of a son wouldn't have gotten a pencil through the hand by opening his big mouth that he clearly got from his mother!" She yelled at the older women charging passed her and bumping her shoulder, storming out with  her mother and brother hot on her trail.

"I've never seen you get angry like that.."Georgia whispered to her daughter. Gina let out a dry chuckle "Yeah, well I don't like bitches." Gina simply said getting into the car and sitting in the back seat behind the driver.

Ginny was the first one to speak "Well, how'd it go?"

Georgia sighed while shaking her head "I'm not gonna lie. It was—"

"Your not gonna lie? That's weird. I'd like to hear from Austin." Ginny cut her off turning around facing the back "How'd it go."

"I'm suspended and I have to do therapy. Mom said she was worried." He answered in a innocent tone looking down at his lap in shame.

"Baby, I'm not worried. There is nothing wrong with you, and you don't need to go to therapy. That Zachary kid had it coming." Georgia said mumbling the last part.

Ginny whipped her head around and gave her mother a look of disbelief "Im sorry. Are you suggesting the nine-year-old deserved to be stabbed through the hand with a pencil."

"Maybe not but his mother does..." Gina whispered under her breath. Ginny whipped her head around to the back "Your not helping!"

Gina rolled her eyes and brought her fingers up to pinch the bridge of her nose.