\3/

Driving through town Gina looked around at the towns scenery. It didn't look bad at all, it was actual quite nice.

Gina looked at Austin and he was looking around with a big smile on his face. She nudged him and he nudged her back while taking her hand in his.
Gina wasn't even paying attention to the consecration Ginny and her mom were having until she heard Georgia.

"Mark my words, we are gonna run this town."

"Run it. Burn it to the ground, flee into the night. Same difference."

"God Ginny your so negative, we're not that bad." Gina told her. Ginny scoffed and rolled her eyes.

"Even the politicians are good-looking. He looks like a young JFK." Georgia said bringing her glasses down to look at him properly.

Gina looked at him. She didn't feel any attraction at all. She tried dating guys back in Texas but she felt no affection. That was when she was denying it. Denying that she was lesbian.

Now she isn't denying it to herself. She knows she is lesbian she just hasn't come out yet. She's afraid of what people will think of her. What Georgia will think of her. Even Austin would think of her.

She has been keeping this a secret for over a year. It's getting harder and harder because everyone is getting relationships all around her and she can't because she's not out yet.

————————————————————————

Standing outside of our new house Gina was starring at it. It was huge for sure. Not half bad looking. Better then the house she used to have with her dead-beat parents. In all honestly any house is better then that one.

"It's a far cry from the walk-up in Houston and the apartment in New Orleans. Look at it." Georgia swooned over the house.

"It's just ours? Just the four of us?" Austin said with hope.

"Mmmhmm"

Austin smirked and looked at Gina. "I'm picking the biggest bedroom!" And ran off into the house

"No way little man!" Gina chased after him. Georgia chuckled at the two kids.

Going up the stairs she saw that Austin already picked a room so she picked the one beside his.

The moving truck eventually came and Ginas things were out in her room, her bed, dresser and boxes. She didn't have very much but even a little bit was a lot in her eyes.

Austin was in his room unboxing his things so Gina left him to it. However she went outside to help Georgia bring in the rest of the stuff.

"Hey mom, you need help?"

"Yeah, thanks Gummy Bear." She told her. She went to go pick up a box but a scream distracted her.

Gina looked across the road to see a women with short blonde hair who looked pissed at her son. She awkwardly waved to her and got an awkward wave back. Georgia however waved and smiled like she was the queen.

Georgia looked at her daughter and raised an eyebrow going into the house. If one thing Georgia Miller loved was Drama.

Gina saw that her skateboard was in the back of the car so she grabbed it. She turned around to head in the house until she heard two kids skating down the road. One of them was a boy and the other was a girl, most likely her age.

The girl saw her and stopped making the boy stop. Gina felt like she was swept off her feet by the beanie wearing girl. She looked gorgeous. She has brown curly hair and brown chocolate eyes you could get lost in, her lips were pink and looked to be naturally plump.

"Hey, haven't seen you around before." She told her. Gina took a moment before gathering her thoughts and answering.

"Yeah, uh we-we are just moving in" Gina mentally cursed herself for stuttering. It's one thing she does when she's nervous.

"Where you from?" The boy asked.

"My family and me just moved from Texas."

"Cool. I'm Mya Anderson, and this is Daniel Sanders." Mya told her pointing to the behind her. He had light brown hair and brown eyes, looked to be really sweet.

"I'm Gina Miller." Gina awkwardly said. She wasn't used to talking to people outside of her family for this long.

"So, do you skate?" He asked pointing to her board.

"Uh, yeah a little."

"Wanna join us? We're just skating around town." Mya offered.

"Yes, she does." Gina jumped from hearing her mother behind her. "Hi, I'm Georgia Miller, Ginas mother." The two shook her hand

"Mya Anderson"

"Daniel Sanders."

"It's nice to meet you guys. I'm sure my daughter would love to join you."

Gina turned to her mother "but mom you need hel-"

"Nonsense, I can manage, you go have fun Gummy Bear." The blonde pushed her away. Gina smiled, she didn't even realize that her mom used her nickname in front of random people she didn't even know.

"Thanks mom, love you!"

Georgia smiled at Gina. She noticed how she blushed when the Mya girl came up to her. Gina never had friends or even tried to have them so Georgia is hoping that this place will be better for her.

They all skated around town, showing Gina around the popular places. Eventually they stopped at the skate park and sat down for a bit.

The sun was setting in the background while the three sat on top of the tallest rail leaning on the metal bars.

Gina immediately felt comfortable with them. Like she belongs somewhere for once. Well besides for when she's with Austin.

"So your mom calls you Gummy Bear?" Daniel asked Gina. The girl chuckled a little. "Yeah Gummy Bears are my favourite candy."

"That's cute." Mya told her. Gina blushed a little and tried to hide it. Her complementing her silly nickname could make her collapse.

Gina shrugged and stood up to take a picture of the sunset.

"Wow, that's an old camera, I didn't think anyone used cameras like that before, just thought everybody used their iPhone." Mya commented.

"Photography is my favourite thing to do. This is my first camera my mom got me after I was adopted."

Gina was shocked at what she just said out loud. She never would she thought she would've told someone something so personal this early into knowing them.

Gina was grateful they didn't make it a big deal. She doesn't like to talk about her past much. Mya watched Gina focus on the sunset and adjust the camera focus. She found it so cute at how she wrinkles her nose and bites her lips when she focuses.

"Hey, I have an idea." Gina spoke up. Mya and Daniel looked at her. "We should all take a picture, to show that my first day here is actual not as depressing as I thought."

The two laughed and agreed. They all sat down and leaned back on the railing. Gina sat in the middle with the camera while Daniel sat on her left and Mya sat on her right with her chin on her shoulder.

Gina clicked the camera and her first memory of Wellsbury is now recorded. This was the first memory of Ginas first friends, if only she knew many more were on the way.