\12/

Instead of taking AP English Gina took regular English. People might think that she is only taking regular English because AP English is hard for her but that's not the case. To get into Culinary school you do not need a the highest class in English you can get.

Gina was was handed a paper for homework. It said she had to write about a new person who is positive influence in her life. She had no idea what to write about.

————————————————————————

Gina was sat on a bench behind her family with her English assignment in her hands. Her family was lawn bowling or whatever but she wasn't into it, she just tagged along for Austin's sake.

Gina tapped her pen up and down on her knees while trying to think of someone to write about. Georgia noticed her and went over to sit down next to her.

"Whatcha doing Gummy Bear?" She asked. "I'm trying to figure out a new person who is a positive influence in my life. I have to write about them for a English paper."

"Who brings homework to a place like this?" Ginny sassily said to Gina. "Why do you always have to bring your salty ass attitude everywhere you go." Gina snapped. Georgia Ginny and Austin was taken back by her outburst. Gina was never one to just snap out of nowhere.

"I'm sorry, that was rude." Gina whispered to know one but herself. She took the rest of her anger and bottled it up inside.

"Well, got any ideas?" Georgia asked changing the subject. Gina thought for a moment. She always talks about how Austin is amazing to her so she could do him but he wouldn't be anything new. She needed to do something new. She could write about her new friends but it had to be one person and she couldn't choose between any of them. Then she found the perfect person.

"Joe." She told Georgia writing his name on the paper. "Joe? Like Joe from Blue Farm Café?" Georgia asked confused.

"Yup." Gina told her. "Alright then, but out of all people, why Joe."

"I don't know exactly. He kinda feels like a father figure to me. I mean Ginny and Austin have Zion, I don't have anyone like that so this is definitely new and it feels great to have someone who shares the same interests as me."

Georgia smiled. She knew she was right about Ginny and Austin, they did have Zion and the man never really made an effort to accept Gina as one of his like he does with her other two kids. Her parents are crackheads, they aren't in the picture so she never really had a father figure. Georgia didn't see the problem with the two having a father daughter relationship, she was even happy the girl was getting that part of parent hood she deserves in her life.

After a while Georgia went up to Paul who she convinced to join them in Lawn Bowling. Ginny wasn't having it though so she sat down next to Gina. It's not like she had a choice she didn't wasn't it sit next to a stranger. Every now and then she would look over at what Gina was writing and scoff quietly.

Gina was holding in her anger inch by inch for how many times she scoffed at what she was writing. Finally she spoke up "what the actual fuck is your problem?" She barked quietly.

Ginny was taken back again by the outburst. "Why are writing about your boss as your positive influence."

"Why can't you kind your own business?" Gina asked getting up and going over to sit next to an older lady with a cane on a different bench. The lady have her a smile to which she gladly returned.

"Can I sit here?" Gina politely asked. "Go ahead sweetheart."

Gina gladly sat on the seat and continued to write her essay without any secret glances or quite scoffs.