\9/

Ginas alarm clock beeped at 7:00am. Gina opened her eyes and groaned due to the light shining in her curtain.

She found out last night from Mya that apparently sophomores have to make a list of colleges or universities they would like to attend to or whatever. Her mind is going to be on that all day now.

————————————————————————

Gina walked down the hall to her History class. Today they would get their History test back they did a a couple days ago. Walking to the back of the classroom she found Mya and Daniel in their regular seats.

Gina took a seat and Mya turned around nervous."I hope I get least get over 70, I usually get 50s and 60s, I suck at History and I feel like I did shit."

"Hey, your gonna do great. Remember I helped you study for a few nights, and you were great." Gina comforted her

"Yeah but I wasn't under pressure then. I don't do good under pressure."

Daniel looked at her, "I bet you did fine, and even if you didn't do as good as you wanted to, ask if you can take a retest."

Mya nodded and turned around in her seat crossing her fingers. Gina took it upon herself to run her fingers through the pretty girls hair. That's the thing with Gina, she does great under pressure.

She felt Mya instantly relax and lean into the lips of her fingers. Gina smiled and leaned her head back on Daniels desk. Daniel showed his crossed fingers. He wasn't doing it for himself he was going it for Mya. Gina however knew she was going to do great. She believed in her.

Gina lifted her head up when she heard Mr. Bancroft come in the class. "Alright class listen up, I'm passing back your tests you did a couple of days ago." He paused with a huff, then continued, "I'm disappointed in a lot of you, I expected better."

Gina rubbed the back of Myas head to relax her. Mr. Bancroft walked around the room passing out the papers. Once he got to the back of Gina row he passed the papers to the three of them.

"Im impressed Mya. Keep it up." Mya had her eyes closed so she was confused to who the hell he was talking to. She opened one eye and looked down at the paper that read "87%"

"What the f-" Mya began but stopped mid sentence when she got a pointed look from the teacher. "F-f-fudge" she smiled innocently and turned around with a wide grin to show her two friends.

"Didn't we tell you, you were going to do fine." Gina told her. Mya rolled her eyes amd gave them the finger. Which Gina pretended to catch and pull close to her heart.

Gina looked down at her paper that read 100% and showed them and Daniel passed his up with read 93%

————————————————————————

Gina was bored. Her brother was playing on the computer, he didn't want to be bothered so she just left him to it. Ginny is inside, it's not like Ginas wants anything to do with her anyways. Mya was working, she's a babysitter. Daniel went home to greet his parents before they leave again.

Gina was off today. Which is a bummer because she enjoys it there. Her and Joe get along great, they bonded instantly. Gina hasn't really had a good male authority figure in her life.

Her father was and is a deadbeat. She doesn't know Austin's dad very much, only that he's in prison. She doesn't know Zion either, only met him like once and that was when she was first brought into the Miller family. Kenny is very inappropriate, child molester. Joes different. He's normal, grounded, calm. A very positive influence.

Gina was outside walking around her garden taking pictures of her moms pretty flowers. Something caught her eye though. A white bunny was bouncing around the vegetable garden. Gina smiled and ducked behind some bushes, peaking her camera out and snapping a picture.

"Gina!" Ginny called out. Gina rolled her eyes. "What I'm busy!" She yelled.

"Busy doing what?" She asked crossing her arms. Gina sucked in a annoyed breath "I'm taking pictures." She held up her camera.

Ginny rolled her eyes and looked at her "Were going to the store and I need you to come with."

Gina squinted her eyes in confusion "why?"

"Because I need you to get something for me." She told her.

"Why the hell should I get something for you, your nothing but a bitch to me." Gina told her walking away to find the bunny.

Ginny followed her "Look I'm sorry for outing you to Mom and Austin but honestly if you look at it, I did you a favour, your not hiding anymore."

Gina turned around, fury written all over her face. "I was hiding for a reason!"

"And what reason is that?!" Ginny yelled back. "The reason for not being ready to come out yet. What you did was a bitch move. You didn't need to bring me into your stupid argument."

"Well I'm sorr-"

"No! I don't wanna hear it, your always sorry until you do the next selfish and bitchy thing."

"Stop being dramatic!" Ginny yelled at her stomping up to her.

"I'm not being dramatic! It's my choice to decide, when and who and where and how I tell I'm lesbian. It's not your choice but it doesn't really matter because you get EVERYTHING, you want and your still ungrateful." Gina told her getting in her face. Ginny didn't say thing this time.

"So tell me again why I should help you?"

Ginny huffed, "because I had sex with Marcus Baker and we didn't use protection so I need a plan B pill."

————————————————————————

Gina skated down the road by herself to the store. She didn't know why she was doing this for her sister, she should be getting it for herself.

Gina of course said she would anyways so here she is, but she refused to do it if Ginny was coming along so she stayed home with Austin.

Gina walked around the isles and bought some gum then she walked up to the lady at the desk. She put the gum down and asked for a plan b pill.

"Do you have a coupon?" She asked. Gina furrowed her eyebrows in confusion.

'You get coupons for plan b pills?"

"A coupon? No..."

The lady looked at her "usually the boyfriend buys it." She told her.

'Boyfriend....right....how hysterical.'

"Listen lady, do you want my money or not?" Gina asked her and crossed her arms.

The lady turned around with a sly expression on her face while grabbing the box and handing it to her. She held out her hand for the money.

Gina slapped the money in her hand taking the box and her gum, turning around and leaving.

"Keep the change...asshole." Gina yelled but whispered the last part. Gina shoved the crap into her pocket and skated down the road to her house.

Gina opened the door to the house and stomped on the kitchen where she found Ginny some on her phone.

"Finally..what took you so long?"

"Oh your welcome, brat." Gina told her handing the box and turning around to head upstairs but stopping.

"Oh and by the way, apparently the boyfriend buys it. So I guess the next time you and Marcus have sex, ask him to buy it for you!"