\13/

Gina woke up to her phone going off. When she looked at her phone she had multiple messages from the group chat yelling at Marcus to get his ticket.

Gina laughed and decided she would get up and go over there herself. She got dressed and wondered downstairs to only here her mother. She knew it was bad to ease drop but she couldn't help it.

"I'm staring at a mortgage payment and utility bills. Marty I am utterly broke, okay? Please get my money."

'Broke? Shit.' Gina said in her thoughts. She snapped out of her thoughts seeing Ginny come down the stairs. She instantly pretended to be on her phone, not trying to look like she was ease dropping.

Ginny walked into the kitchen and that got Georgia to hide and try to cover up what she was talking about.

"Have I found Jesus? No. Son of a bitch is playing hard to get. Please take me off the list of people to call."

'Pretty good mom." Gina said in her mind complimenting her mother on her secretive skills. She walked into the kitchen to find Ginny in the fridge.

Georgia smiled at Gina and she earned a small smile back. Ginny looked at her mother with a sly smile "Slutty top."

"Got it at that shop you stole from." Georgia shot back. To be honest Gina forgot that she stole.

"Waffle? Toasted 'em myself." Georgia offered. Gina instantly took a sticky waffle in her hands and bit into it but Ginny had a blank expression on her face and handed her mother a piece of paper.

"What's this?" Her mom asked. "Sophomore sleepover. Welcome to Pleasantville." Gina said with hints of sarcasm in her voice.

"Guess if you've always had a Tempur-Pedic the notion of a sleeping bag on a gym floor is charming." Georgia told her kids.

"Ellen running it. You can just give her the money for my ticket." Ginny told her mother opening some strawberries.

Georgia raised her eyebrows at her daughter "Excuse me, miss. You have a job."

"I start today after school I don't have any money yet." Ginny told her. Georgia let out a sighed and looked at Ginny. Gina was finished with her waffle so she licked the maple syrup of her fingers and washed her hands.

"How much is it?"

"100 bucks." Gina chirped. Georgia turned around at her daughter and gave her a crazy look. "To spend the night in a school you already go to."

Gina shrugged her shoulders in defence. "I didn't make the prices." Gina told her. "You moved us to this white, rich ass town. This is what they do here. These people are weird." Ginny told her.

"Totally weird."

"All night in a high school, sounds like a waste of a Saturday." Ginny told her mom. Georgia shrugged and looked at Gina who was behind her rummaging through her wallet.

"You going as well?" She asked. Gina looked up and nodded, "yeah, but don't worry you don't have to pay for me."

"Well if I'm paying for Ginnys I might as well pay for yours too." Georgia told her. Gina looked at her mom. "No, that's okay." Gina told her and walked off to go over to the bakers.

Georgia got her wallet and rushed out the door with Gina. "Why won't you let me pay for your ticket?" Georgia asked her. "I heard you on the phone with Marty, you said you are Utterly broke and plus I like to play my own way."

Georgia looked at her daughter with a look of worry and sorry on her face "you weren't supposed to here that. We're going to be fine I promise."

Gina gave her a sad look and nodded her head "Also you can't tell anyone, especially Ginny, she wouldn't be able to handle things like that." Gina nodded her head "of course I won't tell anyone."

Walking into the bakers house they heard Max yelling about how awesome Georgia is as a mom.

"I am pretty cool." Georgia said getting everyone's attention. "Morning, Neighbour's."

Ellen looked stressed as hell "Come in! Join us!" She exclaimed throwing her arms up and back down to her sides.

Gina looked over at Clint who was signing to her. "Run save yourself!" Gina laughed and Ellen looked at Georgia "He said run save yourself." She told her. Clint got up to put his dishes in the sink.

Everyone in the house seems to sign when they talk so Gina started doing it too. Georgia looked over at the twins sat at the table eating them back at Ellen. "I'm here for my ticket." Gina told her.

"Yes of course Sweetheart." Ellen told her taking her money and getting her a ticket. "I'm here for Ginnys ticket as well."

"See mom, Ginnys going. Even Gina is." Max told her mom pointing to the two. Gina looked at her confused, why use her as a example they aren't even friends.

"Would you like some breakfast?" Ellen asked ignoring her daughter. Georgia took this as a time to help Max. She gasped and walked closer to where Ellen was standing "Wow, you're such a good Mom!"

Gina smiled and sat down next to Marcus taking some fruit off his plate. She knew exactly what her mom was doing. "Isn't she a good mom Max?" She asked the girl who was pouting sitting down "Max, I think if you wanna prove that you deserve to go to sophomore sleepover there are other ways to go about it then yelling at Ellen."

Ellen looked to from what she was doing at the counter. "Yeah, stop yelling at Ellen." Gina chuckled quietly and drank Marcuses orange juice to which he rolled his eyes at her nudging her in the shoulder.

Max smirked and got up sending a thank you look to Georgia and cleaning off her plate. Marcus looked at his sister "that is some serious Jedi mind shit." Gina looked at him with her eyes squinted at his statement. "Marcus go to school and learn something." His mother told him. Gina smiled at her before getting up and following Marcus "You know I won't."

Getting his skateboard from the porch wall he opened the door and Gina followed him out laying her skateboard on the pavement and skating down the road with him. On the way down the road Mya and Daniel met them outside followed by Iris a few seconds later. Daniel was teaching her how to ride a skateboard since she never learned how and they all skate.

Mya skated up further by Gina. "Your going to sophomore sleepover right?" Gina looked over at her "Yup, I am."

"Marcus everyone is going so that means you have to go to!" Mya yelled back at him. "No!" He yelled up to her.

Mya sent a pointed look to him. "Fine ill go, but we're not doing cheesy things like doing the Cupid shuffle together!" He told them.

"Whatever." They all said.