\15/

The 5 friends were skateboarding to the sophomore sleepover. Ginny got a Uber to the event with her friends. The losers decided they weren't going to do anything cheesy like wear matching outfits so they all just wore their normal clothes.

Upon arrival Gina caught sight of Ginny getting out of the car with the letter 'G' on her shirt. Wearing matching Pjs with Norah and Max but Abby wore jeans. Gina wondered why but then thought that maybe she hated wearing Pyjamas in public.

They all stood in a row creating the word 'MANG' then strutted down the pavement like they were the shit. Gina looked away from them as they approached the parents. One parent that wasn't an actual parent though caught her eye. Joe was there, which confused her because he didn't have any kids.

"Are they wearing matching outfits?" Iris asked with furrowed eyebrows. "Yup." Marcus said popping the 'P.'

"You miss them?" Daniel asked her squeezing her hand. Iris turned to the group with a smile. "Hell no, their toxic as shit." She told them.

Mya linked her arm with Ginas "Shall we go in?" She asked in a British accent. Ginas giggled and played along "Yes, we shall."

The five made their way over to the table when 'MANG' entered the building. Approaching the parents Gina smiled at them. Their was Georgia, Ellen, Valerie, Joe and someone else that Georgia told her was Bev.

"Hey Gummy Bear!" Georgia exclaimed as Gina walked over. "Did I embarrass you?" She asked. Gina looked at her confused "No, why would you embarrass me?" She asked. "Ginny said I was embarrassing her."

Gina rolled her eyes as her mom put on her bracelet to show that she is aloud to be in there. "Ginny says everyone embarrasses her when she doesn't get her own way. Don't listen to her, I'm happy your here."

Georgia smiled at her daughter "in that case me Ellen and Valerie should make matching shirts." She told her. Gina laughed "go for it."

Gina made her way over to Joe. "Hey, what are doing here?" She smiled at him. "What? You don't want me here." He jokingly asked. "No, I do but I didn't know you had kids." She said in a confused tone.

"No, I don't but I figured they would need some extra help setting things up and watching over the kids." He told her. Gina nodded and heard her name being called by her friends. Joe waved her off to go with her friends and she sent him a smile running into the school.

Opening the doors to the gym they were hit with disco lights. Looking around Gina saw balloon and shiny streamers, bright white lights and happy teenagers dancing all around.

"No doubt this costed a fortune." Gina mumbled to no one but herself. Mya heard it though and nodded along. Mya dragged everyone out to the dance floor ignoring Marcus' words of denial.

They all danced together in group, not caring who was looking. Even Marcus was moving slightly. The Cupid shuffle turned on and they all stopped dancing because they promised Marcus they wouldn't.

The others went over to the food stands in the corners of the gym but Mya had a plan tonight. Mya looked over to her right and grabbed Ginas hand dragging her to the other end of the Gym.

Gina laughed and turned her head to look at Mya "Where are you taking me?" She asked. Mya smiled back at her "we're making memories."

Mya dragged Gina into the photo shoot. The light flashed as they made silly faces and laughed their asses off. Mya glanced over at Gina who looked gorgeous. She had a big ass smile on her face looking to the camera. When the light flashed Gina turned her head to look at Mya who was already looking at her.