My new life 15

Looking for fans votes and comments. If you fan or comment on my story I will do the same to you!

Enjoy..

~~~~~~~~~~

When we pulled up to Tess house I started to get really excited. I have never been to a house party before. I jumped out of her car and she grabbed my hand so I grabbed Scotts and she pulled us into the kitchen.

"Help yourselves to drinks guys at this party it is drink till you drop." Then she walked off through the crowds.

"Drink?" Scott asked.

"Please." He handed me the drink and I pretty much downed the first bottle.

"Wanna dance?" He questioned.

"Sure." So human by lady sovereign blasted out the speakers. "I love this song!" I called over the music and I grabbed his hand pulling him to the dance floor.

Glow sticks were passed around and people were snapping them open and painting other people with the glow insides. Scott and I snapped ours at the same time and started to paint each others arms then we moved on to faces. I wrote ' Teri rules' and drew a heart on his face. I stepped back to admire my handiwork. I just couldn't stop laughing.

After hours of dancing and drinks most people had left or passed out on the spot.

"Teri! Do you and your boyfriend want to play spin the bottle?" Tess asked.

"Sure." Scott answered. I swear his face lit up at the word boyfriend. He grabbed my hand and we followed Tess to her room. It was probably the only place that didn't have anyone in.

In her room there was about 5 people sat in a circle then Tess Scott and I joined them.

"Ok basically of the bottle lands on you then you down a bottle then do whatever we tell you to do." Tess explained.

"Wait we don't have a bottle." stated Georgia a girl who was in my history class.

I downed the last of my bottle. I grabbed a pile of glow sticks from the corner, snapped them then placed them in the bottle.

"We do now" I said. That must of been my eight bottle and I didn't feel too drunk. I always had a skill for holding my drink. It usually came in handy except for drink till you drop parties because it wasn't fun being all alone for hours before I fell asleep.

We spun it loads meaning plenty of drink. About an hour later there was only me, Tess and Scott left. Everyone else was asleep on the floor.

Tess spun the bottle and it landed on Scott. Steve, a guy from my English class passed him a bottle. He downed it.

"What do you want me to do?" he slurred. At my guess another drink and he would be out.

"You and Teri have to have 7 minuets in heaven." She winked at me. She thought I wanted this. Well I wouldn't mind. Wow that made me sound like a tart.

"Where can we go? I don't want anyone in there with us." Scott asked. He seemed quite into the idea himself. Well maybe it was the drink talking.

"Ermm. Come with me." She walked into her cupboard. Wait maybe I was drunk unless she wanted me and Scott do do 7 minuets in heaven inside her wardrobe full of her clothes. Now that is something I never thought would happen. I stumbled behind her but to my surprise it was a bathroom. Wow she had a bathroom in her cupboard. She had Narnia in her cupboard.

Scott shuffled in as Tess walked out. "I have put a chair against the door so you can't cheat and leave early." Tess called.

We stood in silence for what seemed like ages. It was defiantly longer then 10 minuets maybe 20. I couldn't be patient anymore. I slammed my hand on the door "Tess" I yelled. No answer. "Tess" I screamed at the top of my voice. Still no answer. I put my ear to the door and I heard a soft snore. Thanks to the many years of sleepovers with her I could tell it was her snore. "Great! She fell asleep so now we are stuck in her bathroom."

"Could be worse." Scott stated. I turned around and saw him lying in the bath.

"what ya doin?" I asked.

"Getting comfortable I'm tired so I'm gonna sleep in the tub."

"Now you mention it I am shattered." I lay on the floor. I shivered due to the cold tiles underneath me.

"What are you doing?"

"Same as you. In sleeping on the floor."

"Don't be silly come here."

"What."

"Come sleep in the tub it's comfier than the floor." I raised my eyebrow. "Come on I don't bite." I giglgled.

"Fine." he grinned at me as shuffled over. I clambered in next to him and rested my head on his chest. It was actually pretty comfortable. He wrapped his arms around me then I drifted into an amazing sleep.

~~~~~~~~

Only a short chapter but the next few chapters will be a bit lovey dovey but as you know things never work out perfectly and there will be a big twist!

Commet, vote and Fan.