Chapter 18: Amusement Park

**** Hey my nakama! I'm glad so many of you enjoyed my story. Especially the last chapter. You were reacting like, "Huh!? Igneel?!". And I was laughing like crazy! XD Anyway, thanks for all your support. Gomen, I'm not that good of a writer. I just try my best to satisfy all your NaLu feels... (^_^)

-- IMPORTANT QUESTION: WHICH ANIME CHARACTER WOULD YOU LIKE TO SPEND A DAY WITH? (Any anime character, even non-Fairy Tail ones. I just need it for my next story) JUST COMMENT YOUR ANSWERS BELOW!! --

Enjoy Chapter 18! ****

--

Scene: Lucy's Apartment

POV: Lucy's

"And... there!", I said as I finally thrown away the trash. It's good to be back home! And as I proudly look at my tidy apartment, I just thought of something. What if our peaceful days like thesewon't last that long anymore? What if one day, my friends, the guild, and all of the people in Magnolia would suddenly be in danger... and the worst part... because of me?! My mind was racing that I kept on scratching my head with both of my hands. I remembered Gray saying something to me, that writers like me seems to over-imagine everything... (Well, it's kind of true...)

My daydreaming was suddenly interrupted by a loud "BLAG!" on the floor. I didn't need to see who that was. I sighed, "Natsu,for the 10th million time, would you please get out of my room?". He wouldn't budge. (I knew it... -_-)

"Geez Lucy! Don't throw me out yet. After all the trouble I've been through to get these". He showed me two pieces of paper.

"What's that?", I asked, kinda confused. Natsu smiled and replied, "Tickets for the amusement park, of course! Were going together. I was also supposed to invite Happy and the gang, but they said they've got errands to run. It's funny, 'cause after they said that, they were snickering behind their backs".

Anime veins popped in my head. "Those guys... I'm gonna kill them for this". But I was interrupted by Natsu's sudden action. He grabbed my hand and started darting towards the door.

Wait a minute... Amusement park? Natsu and me? Together?

"I-Is this a date?", I thought to myself as a small blush ran down my face.

--

Scene: Magnolia Amusement Park (Made that up :D )

POV: Natsu's

"Alright Luce, where should we head first?", I asked her, my hand still linked to hers. *Grumble* "How about we go get a bite to eat?", she said. "Alright! Let's go to the snack bar", I exclaimed.

We've arrived at the snack bar, and Lucy requested for a hotdog sandwich and a soda. And while I was getting our orders, trouble started to stir up. A group of what looks like some rowdy guys started hitting on Lucy and demanded that she should hang out with them. I didn't know why, but something inside of me suddenly... caused me to drop the tray and gripped on the guy's clothes saying, "Lay off her!!". Shocked by my reaction,they started to run.

"Lucy, are you okay?", I said. She nodded. "Natsu... I-I don't feel like eating anymore. Let's just go have some fun". "Alright, whatever you say", I replied with a wide grin.

"STEP RIGHT UP! STEP RIGHT UP! AND SEE IF YOU COULD WIN THIS FABULOUS TEDDY BEAR", screamed a man holding three balls. Lucy's eyes widened. "That looks like fun! Let's go try it out", she said while tugging my shirt.

"Hey there miss. Would you like to give it a shot? Just try and knock down those cups and you could win instantly. Only 15 jewels for three balls!", the man from the booth said.

"Yosh! Here I go!", Lucy said while doing a "baseball throwing" pose. You might think that this girl would hit all the target... considering the fact that she looks cool. Well...

"Uwaaaahhh!!", Lucy said while crying. I patted her head. "Don't be sad Luce, it's just a doll". She sniffed, "B-bu-t... I-I r-rea-ally wa-ant o-one"

"Heh. You're such a crybaby. Don't worry. I'll get it for you". I handed 15 jewels to the guy, then prepared to hit the target. "Iyeeeehhhhh!!", I screamed while throwing the ball. After that, it got caught on fire, making the target... plus the whole store, covered in flames.

"YOU! YOU WILL PAY FOR THIS YOU BRATS!!", the guy from the booth snarled. "Uh-oh, let's make a run for it Luce", I said as we went towards the exit... while being chased by a mob.

As soon as we saw that no one is behind us, we stopped running to catch our breaths. "That... was... fun..", I huffed. "Yeah!", Lucy replied while sweat trickled from her face. "But I didn't get to receive the prize...", she added.

"Don't be so sure...", I said while revealing something hidden behind me.

"UWAAAAHHHH!!! TEDDY BEAR!", she squealed, then started to cuddle it. I smiled at her, she smiled back. I offered her my hand and said, "Let's go home?". She nodded. I held her hand, and we set off towards Fairy Tail.

--

Oblivious to Natsu and Lucy, a man stands behind an oak tree.

"Sir, we have found Lucy Heartfilia. Shall we bring her to you?", he said using his mind.

"Perfect. Bring her to me immediately. Hurry!!", a more deeper and scarier voice demanded.

"Yes sir. Over and out" *Beep*

"Hmm... The time is almost here... The time... our greatest diabolical plan will unfold! Mufufu~!! Operation 'STARGAZER' will finally be activated!!", he said with delight.

-End of Chapter 18-