Chapter 25: One Falls, Another Stands

**** I just watched the Fairy Tail Movie... (Alright! I know I'm late, jeez. You don't have to rub it in. -__-) And might I say, it was purely epic and touching at the same time! And yes... The NaLu hug! <3 I was like, trying to force myself not to squeal! >o< NaLu is truly the best couple ever!! AAAHHH! I will always support them, even after Fairy Tail. XD

*Breathes in* Now minna, enjoy Chapter 25!~...

... I still couldn't get over that hug! Might as well I post the picture here... *squeals all of a sudden while thinking about the hug* *parents entered the room and looked at me funny* (They must be wondering if their child has a mental problem or not) ****

--

Scene: Krowen Castle 

POV: Lucy's

"Open! The gate of the Great Tactician, Athena!"

A woman suddenly appeared right before their very eyes. Armed with Greek Armor and a long, brown spear, the spirit has positioned itself, looking like ready to fight anyone that would dare try to hurt her master.

Athena suddenly pointed her long spear at Amartus. It's sharp point missing an inch of his face. "You!" she exclaimed.

I raised my eyebrows. "Athena? Are you familiar with this guy?"

The spirit shook her head. "No, but I sense the dark evil that comes from the Underworld on him."

"U-underworld? You mean like..." I pointed my finger down the ground. Athena nodded. I suddenly stepped back, chills running through my spine.

Amartus' cold, dark expression that once filled his face before now turned into a relaxed and calmed one. He smiled at me and said, "Mufufu~. My dear, you couldn't beat me even if you summon all your celestial spirits altogether, even with that goddess' help."

"Shut up! Athena! Attack him at once!!" I yelled. Athena kneeled down the ground on one knee, closed her eyed and started chanting an ancient spell...

"I summon the power of the gods, Aoratatou!"

The spirit suddenly vanished out of sight.

Amartus suddenly fell on the ground, knocking him unconcious. It looks like he was hit by something that cannot be seen. Athena re-appeared in front of him, holding her spear.

"You did it Athena!" I cheered. As Athena was about to walk away, a trident that is shrouded with black mist suddenly pierced through her stomach, which made her fell on both knees, coughing up blood.

"ATHENA!!!" I screamed.

"I-I'm very sorry L-Lucy. I c... couldn't p.. protect y-" Athena suddenly vanished out of sight.

Amartus got up and exclaimed, "You cannot win Stellar Spirit Wizard! Your life belongs to me, and you couldn't do anything about it." He started to lift his hand, making my whole body float through mid-air and making me hard to breath. It's like something is chocking me.

I started to gasp for air, but it was no good. Is this the end of my life? Chocked to death by a mad man who was just standing in front of me, laughing at the sight of me, suffering. Or at least that's what I thought.

A pair or flaming fists suddenly apppeared out of nowhere and slammed into Amartus that he suddenly lost control on me.

As I started to fall, another pair of warm hands suddenly caught me mid-air. I looked up at my hero's face, and almost teared up because I thought I'd lost hope that he would never come...

"N-natsu..." I whispered.

"Don't talk Lucy. You might hurt yourself," Natsu said.

I smiled at him, "Thank you, Natsu....", before I lost conciousness.

POV: Natsu

I laid down Lucy next to the big boulders. My expression suddenly turned into anger. I faced towards Amartus. "You! You dare hurt Lucy? I'll make you pay for this bastard!!"

I charged at him, at full power. As I was about to release my attack, I heard a voice.

"Magic Take Over, Animal Soul: Tigeress!"

A pair of hands (or should I say claws) blocked my attack, and suddenly delivered a powerful punch strong enough to knock me off balance.

In front of me, stood my childhood friend... the one I've been longing for.

"Lisanna..."

-End of Chapter 25-

**** I would like to dedicate this Chapter to one of my best NAKAMA out there, BabyBlueAngel. Thanks so much for supporting my story! And the others too... Arigato for the 22,000+ reads. I thought I would never make it this far... Without you, I am nothing. I'll try my best to make more great stories! ^o^ *stands* *bows* AYE! :3 ****