Chapter 3: An Unknown creature appeared!

Scene: Woods

"It says that the job is located somewhere in Acalypha. It's gonna be a long journey from here." I sighed as I read the information on the flier.

I didn't notice where I was walking, so I suddenly tripped on a root. "Ah!" I yelped. But someone was fast enough to catch me. "Are you okay, Lucy?" He asked while holding me. "I-I'm f-fine. Thanks Natsu.." I said while blushing.

"She liiiiiiiiikes him!!" added Happy.

"Shut up Happy" I said while hitting him hard on the head.

"Ouch.." the blue feline responded

"Be careful next time Lucy.. I heard that this part of the forest is dangerous" said Gray. I looked around. He's right! By just looking, you could already tell that the forest really is dangerous.

After 5 more minutes of walking...

"I can't take it anymore!! My feet are killing me!". The next thing you knew, I was already inside Horologium, one of my celestial spirits. He looks like a big grandfather clock where you could rest, and also, he'll do the talking for you.

"Lucy, if you keep acting like this, you should've stayed home" replied Natsu with an annoyed look on his face. "Yeah, I agree" added Happy. "Grrrr! May I remind you that you would'nt even know this mission if it wasn't for me!" I reminded them through Horologium.

As we were arguing, I heard a rustling through the bushes.. "Uh, G-guys, did you hear that?" I was totally creeped out. "That's just your imagination Lucy. I say we keep on walking," Happy said. "Oh, Happy, I wish you were right.." I thought to myself.

Suddenly, an unknown figure jumped out of the blue, and started baring its fangs at me.

"AHHHHHHHHH!!!! WHAT'S THAT?!" I yelped. Then it clawed Horologium. The creature must be strong that it made one of my celestial spirits retreat to the spirit world.

I came in contact with its red and beady eyes. "LUUUUCCCCYYY!!!" Natsu, Gray and Happy yelled while running to the rescue but it was too late. The wolf-like creature had already made its mark on my legs with its sharp and deadly claws.

- End of Chapter 3 -