Chapter 2: The Mission

"Hoo-hummm.. I'm so bored. I still don't have enough money to pay for my rent. What am I gonna do?!" I thought to myself.

"Hmmm- maybe I can look for a job, but then again, Erza went on a special quest and Gray and Natsu are screaming their heads off again.."

I glanced to where the two wizards were bickering

"Come on fire breath, I'll take you on anytime..". yelled Gray.

"Bring it on ice pervert! I'm all fired up!"  Natsu said while clenching his fists and hitting his palm.

"They never change, do they?" I was laughing while watching them bicker. "Wait. Where's Happy..?" I turned my head to find the blue feline when I saw him between Natsu and Gray saying stuff like " Aye sir! 100 jewels to whom might be the winner of this fight..".

I just sighed and continue to think about my plan when Mira-san approached me. "Hello Lucy." She always wore a smile on her face. "Hi Mirajane." I answered back.

"You know, I just found a perfect job for you and your team, and it pays 100,000 jewels.." she started explaining. I stood up, saying, "Really?? That's wonderful! It's enough to cover my rent!" I screamed while throwing my hands in the air. My team mates heard my commotion and went to where I was standing.

"Hey Lucy!!!" Natsu yelled while putting his hand on my shoulder. I'll admit that made me blush a little. "She liiiiiiiiikes him" Happy said with a smirk.

"Shut up you cat!" I shouted back.

"So Lucy, what was all the excitement about? You were jumping for joy a minute ago.." Gray asked. "Uhh, Gray, would you PLEASE put your CLOTHES on?!" I roared as seeing Gray with only his boxers on. "Gwahh!" Gray reacted over seeing his wardrobe malfunction and ran away to fix it.

"As I was saying.. Mirajane offered me the perfect job, and the pay is really good.." I told Natsu and Happy. "So, you want us to accompany you? Alright. Sounds like it's gonna be fun." Natsu said. "I agree," Happy added.

"Well then, it's settled, let's go!!" Natsu yelled while grabbing my hand.

"Wait!! What about Gray??" I was out of breath, trying to say those words.. "Oh yeah, I forgot about him.." said Natsu.

"You ALWAYS forget about him.." Happy exclaimed.

"HEY ICE PERVERT!!!! WE'RE LEAVING! IF YOU WANT TO COME, PUT SOME CLOTHES ON AND HURRY IT UP!" Natsu yelled.

"Sheesh, you don't have to yell. Alright I'm here and fully dressed." Gray said while walking out of the guild.

"What are we waiting for? Let's do this!" Natsu yelled. "Aye Sir!" replied Happy. And then, we were off.

"Yup, it's nice to spend some time with your friends now and then.." I thought to myself.

-End of Chapter 2-

What do you guys think? Comment, rate or vote. Thanks so much for reading! <3