A VALENTINES DAY SPECIAL!

**** Hi, my fellow nakama! I know that all of you are busy with your dates... (Me? Hibari Kyoya would pick me up later at 3, then I'm off with Natsu Dragneel tomorrow after school...), and many of you are requesting for more NaLu scenes in my fanfic, so here. Ta-da! A Valentines day special! Enjoy!~****

P.S: I'm sorry I didn't post this on February 14!! I was too busy... doing my homework. Please forgive me minna. >_< *Bows*

--

"Stars Above" by MsBiancaDragneel

Dear Mama, 

Today is Valentines Day! And guess what? I still don't have someone to spend it with! How great is that? So I guess I'd always be alone forever...

Lucy's face suddenly lightens up

... maybe I could give someone I admire a chocolate. After all, it's the Japanese Way, right? Yosh! I'll do it. I'll talk to you later Mama. I'll be going now. Love, Lucy

As Lucy finishes writing her initials, she kept thinking.. "Hmm.. Who should I give chocolates?". Just then, she heard someone knocking on the door, loudly. "Uh, come in!", she replied.

Natsu immediately banged the door open, with Happy at his side, then followed by two greetings. "Yo! Luce!!", "Aye!"

Lucy sweatdropped and said, "Could you guys stop trying to break my door whenever you try to enter?". Natsu laughed, "But that's what were good at. Breaking stuff". Happy added with an "Aye!"

Lucy sighed. "I guess there's no point in reasoning with them", she thought. "Anyway... What are you guys doing here in the first place?"

"Natsu wants to invite you to a date...~", Happy cooed. "Urusai (Shut up) Happy!", Natsu suddenly barged in, hitting Happy in the head.

Maybe Lucy was just being played by her imagination, but she could've sworn she saw Natsu blush.

Natsu scratched his head, "Uh.. You see, there's this Valentine thing going on at Magnolia Park. And it sounded fun. I tried going in, but some guards kept saying that COUPLES ONLY. Since you're the only girl I knew I could--"

"Invite?", Lucy added. Natsu winced, "Uh. Y-yeah. B-but if you don't want to--"

"I would love too Natsu! Pick me up later at 6. I'll be getting ready", Lucy happily replied.