Chapter 4: To The Rescue

-Continuation-

"Arrrrgghhhhh! I can't move!" I screamed as I watch blood gush out from my legs.

"Lucy! Please don't move. If you do, you'd be hurting yourself more. Please..." Happy pleaded me. I knew he was serious. I saw tears coming down from the blue feline's eyes...

"O-okay." I smiled while saying this to Happy.

"HOW DARE YOU HURT LUCY, YOU BASTARD!!!" I heard Natsu said to the "now-identified" Shadow Wolf monster.

"If there's one thing we wouldn't do, it's to let our Nakama get hurt.. So you'll pay for this, big time!!" As Gray said those words, he started to cast a spell. "Ice Make, Lance!". Then, countless ice started to shoot towards the monster.

"You won't be forgiven!!! FIRE DRAGON, DAZZLING BLAZE!!!". Natsu has casted one of his most powerful attacks and directly hits the monster.

"1....2....3!!!! Aye! Down for the count. " Happy interrupts.

"Seriously, at a time like this.." I thought as I put my palm on my face...

"Lucy! Are you okay?" Gray asked.

"I'm fine Gray, thanks for saving me. Oh, and Natsu too." I replied.

"Can you walk? C'mon, I'll help you." he said while offering his hand.

"No thanks, I think I might be able to..."

As I tried to stand up, I felt another sharp pain on my legs."Ahh!!" I wailed. Then, I fell on my knees. But I felt someone pick me up, and carried me princess-style. And when I look up.. I saw the face of one of my rescuers...

"Natsu..."

- End of Chapter 4 -