Chapter 5: Lost in the Darkness

I can't help to blush as he carry me around with a serious look on his face. To be honest, this is the first that a boy was actually holding me...

"Luuuuuuucy!~ You're red as a tomato!~" Happy kept teasing me.

"Shut up you annoying neko!!" (T/N: Cat). Even though I was hurt, I still had some strength left to knock some senses to this cat.

But... my injury kept getting worse and worse by the minute. It seems that the Shadow Wolf has magic powers and can greatly hurt one if it came in contact with its claws or fangs.

"Don't worry Lucy, were almost there". I tried to make up what Natsu was saying. But it was then before I passed out.

Scene: Lucy's Apartment; Bedroom

"Ahhhhhh!!!!!! Help me! I don't know where am I... Why is it so dark? Where are my keys? Oh. No! Something's coming! It's getting closer.. It's going my way! Help!! Help!! Uwahhhhhhh!!!"

I was in the verge of falling into a never ending nightmare when I saw something... a spark... a flicker of light. It's the only thing I can see in this dark place, so I headed toward where the light is shining bright.

"This light, somehow, feels comforting.." I thought as I got nearer and nearer to it.

Then, the true identity of the light
revealed itself to me... It was...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
a flame.

- End of Chapter 5 -

(A/N: Sorry for the VERY SHORT CHAPPIE! D:)