Chapter 6: Confused...

I woke up after that dream. I still didn't know what it meant. What was that creature chasing me and what does the flame represent.. So many questions were spinning around my head that my eyes almost seemed like swirling...

... Until I heard a loud SNORE.

I jumped, thinking who or what made that sound, until I realize that maybe it was just Natsu and Happy sleeping in my room... again.

Those two (and sometimes Gray and Erza too), would sneak into my apartment and treat it as if it was their own. And with that, I couldn't enjoy my own privacy...

But as soon as I headed toward the direction of the loud snore, I saw that it was just Natsu sleeping.

I think he fell asleep while taking care of me, 'cause I saw a thermometer and a basin filled with water and a towel.

I looked at him a little longer. He looked so cute as rays of the sun reflected on him, making his face shine a little. And his pink hair was slightly covering his eyes

When he suddenly woke up...

"Ohh... Hey Lucy. I see you're awake. Is your leg okay?" he asked with his morning voice.

"I'm fine. Thanks for taking care of me Natsu." I smiled while saying those words.

"Phew! You know you really scared me. After you passed out, we immediately went to a doctor to get you healed but since your wounds were magic-related, he wasn't able to do anything, so we went back to the guild," he said with a frown on his face

Then he added, "But don't worry, Master Makarov took care of everything. He mentioned something about healing you using magic... or something like that..."

"Huh? Healing magic?" I asked.  

Here in Earthland, it's rare for someone to posses such kind of magic.. Mhhhhmm... Oww! My head hurts just thinking about it! 

GYAHAHAHA!!!! "You're making a funny face Lucy! You should've seen it!" Natsu said while laughing his head off. I got really pissed so..

"THWAAAACCKKKK!!!!!!!"

I gave him my famous LUCY KICK!

"He will never change will he?" I sighed.

Or so I thought...

-End of Chapter 6-

*Author's note: 

Okay guys, the next chapter will be Natsu's turn to speak. (POV) Thanks for all your support. AYE! :)