Chapter 19: Operation STARGAZER

**** Heeeey, my beautiful nakama~ For the first time in my history... I don't have something to say! My life is completely dull right now... -__- Anyway, Here's CHAPTER 19!

-- WHICH ANIME GUY CHARACTER WOULD YOU LIKE TO SPEND A DAY WITH? COMMENT YOUR ANSWERS BELOW! --

-- 

Scene: Krowen Castle (Previous castle from Chapter 14) 

POV: Amartus' (The mysterious guy A.K.A THE BOSS)

*flashback*

It was a starry night. I was waiting for my mother to come home with the food she brought from the village. It's rare to obtain these kind of goods especially when you're one of the unlucky people experiencing poverty. I was just... sitting there. Waiting... waiting...

"FIIIIIIRE! FIREEEE!", a group of men and women shouted from outside. I quickly stood up and went outside. I saw the tragedy that was happening right before my eyes. Huts burning down, screams and cries from people, and all I could do was just... watch.

I ran away. As far away as possible. This is too much for me. I tried to head towards the direction of where my mother could be, but... what I saw, scarred forever my life.

Mother screaming... "No!", a guard holding a sword and thrusting it into her helpless body. I screamed at this horrible sight. With the last breath of my dying mother she mouthed the words, "R..U..N". The guard saw my presence and immediately went to follow me. At first, I thought I outran him, but he quickly caught up to me. Tears streamed from my eyes as I try to hide behind a tree. I tried to hold it back to keep the guard from finding me.

A small scowl filled the guard's face. "Tch, I have to report back to Mr. Jude Heartfilia", and he ran off. I finally came out from behind the tree, a dark aura surronds me. My emotion showed nothing but hatred. And revenge. "H..ear..tfilia..", I murmured.

*Ends flashback*

"Boss..", a voice echoed the hallway. I turned around to see... Lussuria (Author's note: Used the name on the KHR character, but he has a totally different characteristic. Don't be confused..) bowing before me, smiling. "Operation STARGAZER has started. We have sent the people who has the duty to capture the Heartfilia girl into action. It seems she is vulnerable at this time. We're just waiting for the right time".

I smirked and said to my faithful servant, "Make sure they do.. Now scram!". Lussuria quickly ran away. I slouched into my chair.

"To use Lucy Heartfilia as a power source

... And that Strauss girl as bait

Mufufufu. You'll just fall right into my trap,

My little... Dragon Slayer.

And as a bonus... I'll get the revenge I've waited for so long"

Meanwhile...

"Aa-choooooooo!", Natsu sneezed. Wiping his nose using his hands. "Sheesh! Would you cover your mouth before doing that. It's disgusting", Gray said as he removed his shirt. "E..errhhh, sorry Gray. Someone must've been talking about me", Natsu replied. Gray just rolled his eyes as a response. "Hmph.. Teme.."

Natsu suddenly turned his head sideways and started to look for someone. "Hey Mira!", he screamed to the white-haired bartender cleaning the counter. "Have you seen Lucy!?". Mirajane smiled and replied, "No I haven't Natsu. But maybe she's in her apartment".

"Ohh! I see! Thanks!", and Natsu dashed off. Mirajane started to Master Makarov, "Oh my~ Kids these days". The Fairy Tail master just nodded.

Lucy walked out of her aparment, planning to head towards Fairy Tail. She planned to show Levy her newly-written chapter of her book when she was suddenly grabbed by two muscular hands. She started to reach out for her keys, but something was blocking her sense of movement. And finally... she fainted from Magic Drain.

The man carried Lucy onto her back and disappeared out of sight. Natsu arrived at Lucy's apartment. He knocked. No one answered. He kicked the door, sending it flying. And started to sniff Lucy's apartment, hoping to whiff up Lucy's scent, but no such luck. He went outside and screamed Lucy's name. "LUUUUUUCY! WHERE ARE YOU???!!!"

... back to Krowen Castle

Lucy opened her eyes. "Hmm.. Where am I?", she tried to stand but found herself to be tangled up by ropes. A figure stepped out of the shadow, and out came a person.

Lucy couldn't believe who she was facing. Her eyes widened, and she started to smile as she formed these words out of her mouth...

"LISANNA, you're alive..."

-End of Chapter 19-