Chapter 7: The Flame Hero Talks

*This chapter is Natsu's POV. I decided to start with a flashback. So I'm gonna start where Lucy got hurt while fighting the wolf..*

Natsu's POV; Scene: Woods

--

*Starts flashback*

Teeth grinding.... 

Hands were formed into fists... 

Whole body shaking... 

Veins popping... 

Anger building up inside... 

Seeing Lucy got hurt... 

"I WON'T FORGIVE YOU FOR THIS!!!!"

After that incident, my vision was nothing but fiery-red.

*Ends flashback*

Scene: Lucy's bedroom

We just got back from Acalypha. The doctor there said that Lucy's wounds needs both magical AND medical attention. So I brought her to the only person I know that could provide me with both...

Master Makarov.

Master said that he could do something about it and that Lucy should be fine after getting some rest. I sighed with relief. I don't want to see my Nakama (T/N: Friends) getting hurt. And that's all there is to it.

I watch while Lucy sleeps in her bed.

"Gosh, does she snore this loud?"

"I heard that Natsu!" Lucy shouted. Then she got up for about five seconds before...

"She fell asleep again".

After she gave me her Lucy Kick (Happened last chapter), we decided to head back to the guild since everyone was so worried about her...

Everyone immediately went to her, asking if she was okay. "Master Makarov happened to fill us up on the detail" says Levy, one of Lucy's best friends and a Solid Script Wizard. Let's just say she has a way with words...

Even Loke, one of her celestial spirit (Leo) and a former Fairy Tail member (not until we found out he was actually not a real person), came out and said,

"Lucy!!!! Are you alright?? I'm sorry your knight in shining armor didn't come to your rescue. I was busy fighting off a monster in the Spirit World. Orders from the Spirit King, so I couldn't disobey".

She just sighed and said to him, "It's okay Loke". And managed to smile, in spite of her weak condition...

Then I remembered something. "Hey Lucy!" I said.

"What is it?" added Lucy with a confused look on her face.

"There's something I want to tell you.. Something really important". While I was saying this, I wasn't sure but I think I saw her face go red...

"I- 

..didn't know you could snore so loud when you sleep! It was really funny!!" I said while laughing so hard.

Then she slapped me so hard in the face that still hurts today.

"W-what did I do wrong?" I just stood there in confusion...

-End of Chapter 7-