"What-woah! Woah! Woah!" Vernon exclaimed when she started unbuttoning her dress shirt but thankfully stopped after unbuttoning two. "Has she finally lost it?" Vernon asked watching her. She posed few more times before walking straight to the girl's table.

"Hello ladies." She greeted leaning on their tables. The girls looked up at her annoyed. "May I see your cell phones please?" She smiled.

"Mwo?"

"I asked, 'may I see your cell phones?'" She repeated quite loudly this time. "I am speaking in Korean, am I not?" She asked particularly to no one.

"Why?" One of the girls rudely asked.

"Why?" She repeated tilting her head to side. "You are asking why?" She clicked her tongue. "You see ladies, I saw you clicking pictures. What? What's that expression?" She asked when the rude girl rolled her eyes.

"Drunkard sprouting nonsense." The girl snorted. "Miss, you should stop before you get kicked out of here." The girl warned making her laugh.

"What a cutie!" She laughed before leaning down closer to her. "You see, the restaurant is small but my lady installed a surveillance camera right...there." She said pointing at the corner of the wall. True to her words the camera was right there staring at them. "Perfect angle, don't you think? Want me to go and...or you..." She trailed off looking at the mobile phone the girl was clutching her hands. 

The girl cursed and reluctantly handed her phone making her smirk. "Thank you for the cooperation." She smiled going through the photos that were captured. "You have a talent for photography." She complimented. "Hmm...you know if you wanted a picture of me, you could've asked." There was clear disbelief on the girl's face hearing that. "Oh, you got those guys with me in frame too. This can be considered as a crime if you post these pictures without the person's consent." The girls looked at each other in panic. "You can be jailed and fined with three million won." She said loud and clear, her eyes moving to the man in corner, who look away when their eyes met.

"Mwo?!" One of the girls almost jumped up from the table.

"Yes." She smiled deleting one last photo and handing back the phone. "How old are you girls? College?" One of the girls nodded earning a smack from another one. She smiled and patted her head. "You all should study well instead of doing this, hmm?" She said. "Study well and earn well, be rich then you can do anything you want."

"Stop your rubbish." A voice echoed through woman's ear piece making her smile almost drop. "And what three million won!? What load of crap!" He laughed. She wanted to cursed back for his unwanted commentary but she controlled her expression shooting a glare at her partner.

"You girls take my advice. Study well." She smiled one last time at girls and turned around noticing her was subject leaving. She quickly signaled her partner to go after him.

"Roger that." Her partner replied before following their subject out. She fixed her expression, putting on the act again, she walked back to her table.

"Young girls these days." She said with a chuckle. "Must be first time seeing a pretty foreigner like me so couldn't help clicking pictures." She smiled seating back on her stool. Chan choked on his laughter. "Wae? Why are you laughing?" She asked clearly offended.

"Ani. Don't get me wrong. But they were definitely not clicking your pictures." He laughed mumbling out the last part because he had noticed them quite long ago. He didn't mind them since they were just clicking pictures and not nearing them.

"You." She smacked Vernon's arm before dramatically flipping her hair to one side and delicately looking at him. "Na yeppeo? (Am I pretty?)" She asked.