"Looking at the situation, I think he will be getting praised rather than you Rumi." A voice interrupted making them snap their head towards it.

"Captain." Hyun straightened up in attention. Rumi sighed and stood up as well. No matter what it was, he was now her senior.

"At ease." Gu Hwa smiled at Hyun. "Rumi when are you going to stop being stubborn?"

"When are you going to stop being such a saint, Captain Hwa." Rumi retorted back as politely as she could. She heard the sharp intake of breath from her side. Hyun would've said something if not for their captain standing in front of them.

A chuckled left from Gu Hwa's lips. "Tongue as sharp as knife." He chuckled shaking his head. "You never change, do you?" He asked with smile on his face. Rumi shrugged her shoulders in answer. "Anyways, care for a coffee?" He asked pointing his thumb towards the coffee machine.

"No, thank you. We were planni-" She was cut off before she could deny his request.

"I was planning to head towards tech team. You stay, I can handle it." Hyun quickly gathered his things and ran out of the room ignoring his partner's desperate calls.

"HYUN! You fuckard!" Rumi cursed looking at the closed doors before letting out a sigh. Gu Hwa chuckled making her narrow her eyes at him. "Mwo? What do you want?" She questioned crossing her arms against her chest. Gu Hwa smiled at her manners.

"Nothing, just wanted to have some talk with my old buddy, can't I?" He answered shrugging his shoulders.

"Old buddy my ass!" Rumi snorted uncrossing her arms and picking up her suit jacket. "If it's nothing important then I'm leaving. Have a nice day." She bowed her head and turned around to leave when Gu Hwa grabbed her arm stopping her.

"Rumi, wait!" Rumi glanced at his hand which was griping her arm and then at him. Gu Hwa sighed and let go of her. "Why are you acting like this? You know there was nothing I could have done stop him." He spoke, exhaustion clear in his voice. "Rumi?" He called when there was no response from her. "Rumi, I swear I didn't know he would do something like this." Rumi snorted at that.

"You didn't know? He is your brother, Hwa." Rumi turned around with bitter smile on her face. "How does one don't know anything about their own brother?" She spat, the jacket scrunching in her fist. "You couldn't do anything? You couldn't do anything while he sold us off?!" She screamed grabbing Gu Hwa by his shirt collar. "Tell me, you really didn't know that he had planned everything from the start? Tell me, you didn't know that I was going to be thrown in the pit while you both jump the stairs?" Gu Hwa looked away in shame.

"Exactly!" She chuckled bitterly letting go of his collar. "Don't try to act innocent when you already know why I am acting this way."

"Rumi, I couldn't stop him!"

"Of course, you couldn't! Look at you! You are here in this..." She smiled spreading her arms. "While he...is sitting up there. What a waste of your efforts, don't you think?" She said titling her head to side with taunting frown on her face. "Too bad, after doing all that you got served with this." Gu Hwa clenched his jaw, staring at his feet. "Anyways, enjoy your promotion, Captain Hwa." She smirked before turning around and leaving the meeting room with slam of door.

As soon as she walked out of the door, smile dropped from her face. Her jaw clenched in anger. Getting treated like nothing was one thing but being played like this was another. She endured everything because she knew the consequences of working in a men's world. But she ain't gonna take everything calmly after being played like this. She worked her ass off to get where she was.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

"I am home..." Rumi called out as pushed the door close with her butt. "Uh? If you're home then at least answer, you ass?" Rumi complained balling her jacket and throwing it at figure on couch.