६१

Wonwoo hummed shifting closer to the warmth and sighed as the warmth engulfed him in a hug. He smiled feeling a hand stroking his head making him nuzzle his face in breathing her familiar scent. This is how he wants to wake up every day, in her arms. Wonwoo pulled back opening his eyes, a smile formed on his lips. "Good morning." Rumi greeted. "Did you sleep well?" Wonwoo nodded making her smile grow deeper. Last night after Rumi had knocked out Wonwoo had laid there calming himself down and had fallen asleep. Maybe his body gave into the drinks and exhaustion.

"How is that you are always the first one to wake up?" He murmured rubbing his eyes. Rumi chuckled shrugging her shoulders. "And what were you doing? Staring at me?"

"Hmm. It's fascinating watching you sleep." Rumi nodded stroking his cheeks. "Byuntae." "Eo?" Rumi questioned looking at his teasing smile. "A pervert. I called you a perver-" Before he could finish his sentence Rumi had flip him over and trapped him under her. Wonwoo blinked his eyes getting a déjà vu. "Watching you sleep is not what perverts do." She said locking his arms above his head. "Eo. Then what do they do?" Wonwoo asked, he knew he was playing with fire and was going be end up getting burned just like last night. Rumi smirked leaning down, her warm breathe hitting his face. "Do you want me show you?" Wonwoo licked his lips nodding his head. Rumi smiled leaning closer brushing her nose against his making him lean up but her hand pushed him down. "Noona..." Wonwoo groaned in disappointment.

Rumi raised her eyebrow. "What?" She teased. She was playing him again, Wonwoo narrowed his eyes and flip her over just like she had. Now it was his time to raise his eyebrow in tease. Rumi let out a chuckle making him little annoyed. "Not today." He said. "I'm not going to let you play me." Wonwoo warned and leaned down to kiss her but she turned her face. Wonwoo pulled back hearing her chuckle again. "Noona..." Rumi glanced at him, "Stop it." He warned. "Waeyo? It's fun seeing you all riled up." Wonwoo narrowed his eyes. "You look cute." She added. "Not cute." Wonwoo warned making her raised her eyebrow. "Then..." She slowly trailed her hand from his thighs to his sides and other slipped to back of his neck. "Sexy?" She said. Wonwoo rolled his eyes, "You are teas-" His words were cut short as Rumi pulled him down connecting their lips.

Wonwoo was lost for a second not knowing whether it was actually happening or it was one of his daydreams again. But those warm and soft lips against his were too real to be a dream. He leaned closer moving his mouth against her. Rumi hummed, once again flipping over so she was on top. Their lips moved fast, full of passion as if they've been holding on it for too long and were finally letting it out. "Mmm." Rumi leaned up pulling Wonwoo with her, Wonwoo's hands grabbing onto her waist to pull her closer making their bodies pressed against each other. Wonwoo could feel the thud of their combined heartbeat as Rumi's hand slipped under his t-shirt; slowly trailing up along with his t-shirt.

Rumi breathed out pulling his t-shirt over his head and connecting their lips together. She had been holding it in for too long and Wonwoo's occasional teasing and those seductive eyes weren't helping. The shy kitty she thought of turned out to be a naughty one. The way his tongue pressed between her parted lips in ticklish kitten licks made her smile. A shy but naughty kitty, Rumi smiled letting her shy kitten play as her hands started exploring his exposed skin. Wonwoo sighed his fingers gripping her waist tighter. Rumi pressed her hands on his chest pushing him back a little, the kitten look up with confused eyes. Rumi almost cooed at how fucking cute he looked with dazed eyes, red and swollen lips. Rumi grabbed end of her t-shirt pulled it over her head and tossed it aside.

The corner of her lip lifted watching her kitten's eyes slowly trail down taking in her exposed body before settling down at valley dipping under her bra. "Naughty kitty." She teased making him snap his head up, Rumi chuckled at how red his cheeks and ears turned. Ah, I want bite them. She thought pressing their lips together, Wonwoo hummed as she started leaving small kisses from corner of his mouth, to his cheeks, to red ear. Her tongue slightly grazed under his ear before her teeth caught his lobe in between them. "Ahh..." Wonwoo let out a whimper. Both of them froze, Wonwoo realizing what he did covered his mouth embarrassed. Rumi slowly pulled back her eyes like of predator's stalking its prey, "Wonwoo-ssi..." She whispered moving his hand away from his mouth. "Fuck, how you expect me to stop myself when you make sounds like that." She breathed pressing her forehead against his while her thumb tracing his bottom lips.