१५

"Couldn't you have at least rented a dress?" Youngjae said with distaste as he stared down at Rumi who lodging on the couch waiting for Youngjae finish up getting ready. Youngjae sighed fixing his bowtie, it was waste of effort convincing her. "Aniya, it was my bad to think you would dress up." Youngjae muttered.

"Mwo? Haven't I dressed up?" Rumi who would not usually hear someone shouting at her, heard Youngjae muttering under his breath. "See, ain't I looking dapper?" She asked standing and posing for him. Youngjae stared her down. He didn't wanted to say out loud but Rumi was the only woman he had seen who could rock a suit better than men. The suit hugged her body perfectly doing justice to her curves. Youngjae gulped slowly as Rumi removed her hand from pocket and flipped her long raven locks back. "Look at you drooling." She teased causing to Youngjae to snap out and wipe his mouth.

"Yahh! I wasn't drooling!" Youngjae argued throwing whatever his hand found, which was tissue box on table. Rumi laughed catching the box.

"Okay. If you are done then, shall we?" She asked nodding her head towards the door. Youngjae huffed and sassily walked out with Rumi following him chuckling at his behaviour.

"Still, you could have worn a dress?" Youngjae commented opening the passenger seat door for her.

"Thank you." She said getting in. "But what's wrong with wearing a suit? I feel comfortable in this though." She continued as Youngjae got in driver's seat. "I mean, can you imagine me wearing a gown double my size? How was I supposed to walk in that?" She reasoned.

"Double your size? Yah, what century are you living in? Sixteenth? There are modern gowns now. Nobody's asking you to parade in balloon gowns." Youngjae argued rolling his eyes. "Seriously Rumi, tell me what did you learn in your etiquettes lesson when you went to serve the royal family?" Youngjae asked.

"Ahh! The weather looks lovely today!" Rumi said looking outside of the window. Youngjae rolled his eyes letting her off this time since it was unless trying to argue with her. And she didn't look that bad. In fact, it matched her personality well.

"Did you get a mask?" He questioned glancing at her who was looked busy on her phone.

"Huh?" She asked not looking up. "A mask? I think so, the lady picked an outfit for me. I just told her I need something for ball party." She answered nonchalantly. Youngjae nodded to himself. Of course, Rumi was not smart enough to do that.

"Who are you talking to?" He nosily asked. "You seem too into it."

"Ah, no one." She brushed him off. Actually, it was Hoshi, who since gotten her number, wouldn't stop texting her. If he was not annoying her with setting her up with Jihoon then memes were spammed in her inbox. Somehow, her not recognizing the Seventeen group had hurt his pride. So, he would spam her with various post and memes made by their fans. Rumi did know about them but pretended to not know. Then again, if they hadn't been her client then she wouldn't have known about them.

Rumi was someone who was far away from this k-pop and k-entertainment world. She was always someone who was self-centred, the world around was not something that mattered to her unless and until it relates to her work. Just like right now. She put in effort to know about these Korean idol boys because her work obligated her to.

Hoshi 🐯

How can you work under such a big company and not know anything about its artists?!!!!

Rumi could imagine the disbelieve-able look on Hoshi face as typed in the message. Rumi chuckled shaking her head. She loved teasing this guy, he was fun to annoy. And just to be clear it was Hoshi who had argued with her and wouldn't stop until she put the tiger emoji beside his contact name.