"Hyung, it was her! I literally saw her pass by!" Chan claimed moving his hands around as he spoke trying to prove his point. "I don't remember the floor but I did saw her." He murmured walking alongside his younger hyungs, Vernon and Mingyu. Hoshi had joined the trio to canteen since he was once again kicked out

"Even if you did see her, what were you going to do?" Hoshi asked. "Didn't you say she was very drunk? Is she even going remember anything that happened?" A pout formed on Chan face in defence.

"I can remember things from when I was drunk. Not everyone is like you Kwon Soon Young-ssi." Chan argued.

"I don't know about you guys but I am very hungry right now so can you two stop?" Vernon said stopping the two arguing boys. Mingyu snorted seeing other two clamming their mouth shut.

"What's that term when you get angry because you are hungry?" Mingyu asked laughing. "Hangry." Vernon answered his eyes on the menu ready to place his order. "Right. Hangry." Mingyu smiled following him.

"Vernie is always hangry." Hoshi quietly muttered earning a snicker from Chan who covered it with cough when he saw Vernon looking their way. "He really is hangry." Hoshi whispered to Chan who nodded in agreement. "Better not provoke him." He whispered again moving to place his order as Mingyu and Vernon moved to collect their plate.

"Hmm...smells delicious~" Mingyu sang sniffing his plate full of food. "What did you get?" He asked checking out Vernon's plate. "Oh, they had japchae." He said noticing the plate of full of glass noodles. Vernon hummed not really listening to what Mingyu was talking about as his eyes were looking for table so he could just sit down and enjoy his food.

Why was canteen so full at this time, he mentally whined when his eyes fell on a table with a single person sitting. Hope the person wouldn't mind, he thought and started making his way towards it. It was lady. Huh? Vernon squinted his eyes. The lady looked very familiar, he remembered her quite well with her distinguish features. "Hyung."

"Huh?" Mingyu hummed giving him undivided attention as he was too engrossed at what the other two had ordered.

"Hyung, I think Chan really did see her." Vernon said with slight smile on his face. "Mwo?" Mingyu asked hearing him but not really. Vernon nodded towards the table they were walking, Mingyu furrowed his eyes before looking towards the direction he was pointing. A chuckle left his mouth alerting the other who looked up in question.

"It's her!" Chan exclaimed suddenly startling Hoshi. "It's her right?! See I told you!" He said excitedly, speeding up his pace and stopping right in front of her. She seemed to be on call, quite engaged in it to notice him.

"Girjanandini! Naam aur karma aapke milte nahi!" She laughed speaking in some language he had never heard before.

"What? Girjanandini? It's such a pretty name."

"Vaise? How was it? Getting it with a Thai? He looked quite handsome from the picture you sent." She giggled still not noticing him so he decided to clear his throat and place his tray on the table with loud noise making her look up annoyed.

Chan grinned and greeted her with little wave. "Annyeong." Her annoyed look changed to blank then her eyebrows furrowed again before she looked behind him. The other three were standing behind him with awkward smiles on their faces.

"Sun, main tujhe baadmein call karti hu. (Listen, I'll call you later.)" She spoke again before removing her ear bud and looking up at the boys again. "Ne, how may I help you?" She asked looking at each of them.

"Eo? You don't remember us?" Chan asked tilting his head.

"Excuse me?" She furrowed her eyebrows. "Have we met before?" She asked looking at Chan.