३६

What should I do now? I have to clear the misunderstanding between us somehow? But how? The way Wonwoo-ssi left, I don't he'll ever come back again. Oppa, also said that he thought I hated him. Uhhhhhhh...Kay karu mi aata... (What should I do now...) Rumi whined shaking her head trying to pass through but the little fibre doors which kept bumping into her waist not letting her in. "Kay karu? Kay karu? Kay karu? (What to do? What to do? What to do?)" She kept murmuring to herself as others pass by giving her weird looks.

"Umm...do you need help?" The security asked looking at the strange lady bumping into the doors. He glanced at her id card which failed to touch the scanner. He wondered if it was working or not? "Miss?" He called again hoping to get her attention. But the lady looked totally out of it. He remembered this lady well; she would always stand at the door and stare up ahead as if debating over to enter or not. But today she was didn't look right in her mind, the guard sighed and opened the doors for her. She walked right through when the obstacle was gone, the guard looked at her and shook his head. She must be having it hard; he thought and went back to his duty.

"Should I go look for him?" Rumi muttered to herself as she waited in line to get in the elevator. Why is so much crowd here today? Ah right, I'm on time today. She thought nodding to herself. Usually, she would take her time but after her sudden enlightenment, her sleep had said goodbye. The Rumi who would be rolling in her bed at this time was standing in a line to catch a elevator. It's true about what they say, love really changes people. "What has become of me..." Rumi cried rubbing her forehead. Remembering her conversation with her coach.

Pushing of the strap from her shoulder she let her bag fall on ground. "Let's get this over with already!" She announced choosing one of the lanes and putting on her shooting gear placed on the table, she pressed on the timer button and started assembling the dismantled parts of the gun before aiming it at the target and shooting. After six shoots were shot at the target, she slammed the pistol on the table and pressed on the button again, checking her record.

"Not bad." She heard a voice say when she removed the head gear. "But don't you always go for head in your fourth shot?" Coach Lee asked looking at the target which had travelled from across the lane. "What happened?" He questioned glancing at her.

Rumi scoffed and unclipped the target paper and handed it to him. "Because I wanted to get rid of that stupid organ." She grumbled. Coach Lee furrowed his eyes glancing at the hole she had created in the middle of the target. The number ten had completely burned into ashes. "You mean heart? Wae?" He asked noting down her score and time. Hmm, her records are alright. He nodded to himself. "Heart break? Did you break up with your boyfriend?" He asked looking up at her. Rumi snorted bitterly at his choice of words and the confidence he had in her. Should she feel happy that someone thought she was capable of having a relationship?

"Coach, I'm glad to hear that you think I am capable of such things. But no, it's not a heart break." Rumi solemnly said. "I am far from it." Rumi muttered placing the gear back to their places.

"Then what is it? A new love? Messing with your heart and mind..." He teased when Rumi looked up at him in alert as if he had hit the right spot. "Yah jinja?" He asked in disbelief and held his notepad away. "Who is it? Is it your new partner?" He asked and leaned towards her before whispering. "Chief Gwok's son?" Rumi leaned back and gave him annoyed look. "Ani?" He asked, Rumi rolled her eyes and pushed him away.

"Who is it, is not important. How should I deal with it is important." Rumi said making Coach Lee nod his head. "It was all weird with these fluttering and shit. I didn't really understand what was going on and now when I have come to terms with it then somehow misunderstanding is created between us." Rumi explained rubbing her forehead. "Now new dilemma is front of me and I don't know how to deal with it." Coach Lee nodded and patting her shoulder consoling her.