१२

"I can't break his heart now, can I?" Rumi smiled sweetly looking at Hyun. Hyun blinked his eyes wondering if she can really smile like this. He had never seen this kind of expression her face before. It made his skin crawl. Hyun shuddered and looked away.

"Sunbaenim, I think you should stop before Soon Young-ssi starts believing your lies." Hyun calmly said removing Rumi arm from his shoulder.

"Yah! Were you kidding?" Hoshi asked from across the table. Hyun nodded while Rumi chuckled picking up her coffee. "I thought you were being serious!" Hoshi exclaimed.

"Soon Young-ssi, should really not trust sunbaenim's words. Sunbaenim has an old habit of joking like this." Hyun explained as Hoshi narrowed his eyes at her. Rumi just shrugged her shoulders. Hyun glanced at Rumi, hoping that she had not emptied her stomach to him. Other than making impractical jokes she also had a loose mouth. "Isn't Sunbaenim busy today?" Hyun asked wanting to keep check on her. Rumi quite harshly placed her cup down at the question.

"Wae? Can't I sit down and have a little break?" Hyun opened his mouth to retort knowing she was irritated and would blabber something but he was cut off. "This is why! This is why everyone thinks I have a little boyfriend running around me. Don't you know your buzzing is keeping me away from getting myself a boyfriend?" Rumi question crossing her arms. Hyun almost chuckled at that. Boyfriend? Anyone like her can keep a boyfriend? In a fantasy maybe.

"I apologize but I was just trying to help." Rumi scoffed at that. Why won't he go away? Always has something to nag about. Rumi was about to snap something back but Hoshi's ringing phone interrupted her.

"Mianhae. Let me take this." Hoshi apologize before getting up and moving aside to receive the call.

"What the fuck you want to nag about now?!

"What did your loose mouth vomit to him?!

As soon as Hoshi out of hearing both of them turned to each questioning at the same time. Rumi cursed making a face at him, clearly offended about his criticism. His expressions were no different.

"Your mother's-"

"Rumi-ssi mind your tongue!" Hyun raised his voice earning a look from Hoshi. He quickly fixed his face and flashed him a smile. "Don't keep forgetting your identity here. Weren't you asked to keep least contact with idols? Why are you always around them?"

"Well, fuck me! I'm supposed to be from production department here." Rumi whisper shouted. "What am I to do? I can't go like 'oh, I can't go there, I'm supposed to be undercover' when I am asked to go on their site?!"

"I meant when you caught the guy. I know your personality doesn't allows you to behave but at least be careful, will you? Shouldn't you looked around before threatening the guy?"

"Shouldn't you looked around- meh meh!" Rumi imitated him crossing her arms. "Can't you live a day without nagging? And I didn't notice them, okay?! I asked him calmly, warning him thrice!" She said shoving three of her fingers in front of Hyun's face. "But the guy kept getting on my nerves. I tried my best, okay? Doesn't he have all his body parts working?" Rumi scoffed turning her face away annoyed.

"What an achievement you have there." Hyun sarcastically clapped his hands. "What else did you tell him?" Hyun asked nodding towards Hoshi.

"What am I going to tell him, you fucktard?!" Rumi slammed her fist on the table, her voice going high to low by the end of the sentence. "He was questioned before me. He saw everything what happened there. It wasn't much, you know that since you saw the footage." She exasperated throwing her hands in air. Hyun rolled his eyes thinking about how all she does is make problems and complain.