५०

"What are you guys naked?" A voice said making them look at it. "Are you guys asking to get scolded?" Seungcheol asked crossing his arms. Oh no. Rumi ducked her head trying to sneak out quietly. "And neo!" Rumi snapped her head up in attention, looked around and then pointed to herself. "Me?" She asked. "Eo. Follow me." He commanded. "But Leader-nim I have some errand to r-DE!" Rumi saluted in attention when she noticed the glare Seungcheol threw at her. There was no getting out of it now so she quietly followed him out.

Members stared at the gorilla who had fallen to her knees against their alpha leader too. "Mwoji? What is going on?" Hoshi asked looking at his members while pointing towards the pair who had just walked out.

Chan shrugged his shoulders. "Molla. But noona has been avoiding hyung since morning." He answered. Hoshi was about to ask him why but he continued. "Maybe something happened when they went out for drinks yesterday."

Hoshi nodded his head, "Mwo? Went out for drinks? When did this happened? How did this happened? Why didn't I know anything about this? Ohhh so this is why he needed her number. That traitor! How can she go out with other men without letting me know!" Hoshi blabbered while others stared at him in question because most of it was incomprehensible. "Let's go." He said stomping out. Others followed behind him, curiosity getting better out of them. "Where are they? Where-ah!" Hoshi tip toed behind the pillar, Chan, Jihoon and Mingyu following him. All of them peeked their head out looking at the pair intimately conversing.

"Leader-nim-" Rumi was cut off by Seungcheol grabbing her chin and turn her face to side. He hummed checking her wound which now had a small white bandage covering it. Rumi sighed as he let her go. "It was a small wound leader-nim you don't have to worry." Seungcheol tsked at her comment. "Did you check it out? What did the doctor say?" He asked earning a sigh from her again. "You didn't? Yah, you could get infected!" He scolded.

"I've had worse injuries than this before and look I am still fine." Rumi argued. "A small scratch won't do anything to me." She smiled. Seungcheol glared at her, looks like he found his match, someone as stubborn as him. "Whatever." He scoffed looking away. Rumi smiled with a triumph. "We should file a complaint." Seungcheol suddenly said.

"De?" Rumi looked at him in question. "Complaint? About what? Leader-nim, I told you it wasn't big thing. We don't need to create an issue about it especially now when you have album releasing soon. Besides, about the security of the team, it is taken care of. I have already informed the security department about what happened. Let them handle this, you don't have to get involve and there's most definitely no need of filing a complaint."

"Yah, I am not worried about safety of my team because I know we have trusted team of security who is doing their best in order to protect us. But that doesn't mean that I am letting that person go just like that. She did it once and she'll do it again if strict actions are not taken against it." Seungcheol said.  "And beside it's already out there."

"Eh? What do you mean?" Rumi asked furrowing her eyebrows. Seungcheol pulled out his phone and started scrolling through the various post made about last night events. "Eo? Eo. EO! Ige mwoyaaaaa..." Rumi cried holding her head. The fans kept their words of not involving the boys names but what about her? There were pictures and videos of her and that girl. "But it's fine right...?" Rumi laughed with anxiety reaching her vocal chords. "My face is blurred right? No one will recognize me, right?" She asked anxiously laughing.

"Aish. I can't hear a word from here." Hoshi whispered shouted.  "What are they even talking about that needed to be discussed secretly? Is there something that I don't know off? Let's go in front." He was stopped by Jihoon. "Yah, do you think you'll get out of there safe if you are caught?" He asked and then pointed towards Seungcheol. "Look at hyung's face. I don't think we should." Others nodded agreeing.