५१

"Yeogi." Youngjae smiled placing plates in front of each. "Hmm smells good. I want the drumsti-ah!" His hand was slapped away before it could reach the drumstick. "Yahhh..." He whined pouting but stopped it as soon as he received the glare. "Wonwoo-ssi pass me your bowl please." Rumi smiled as he passed it to her. "Here." She scooped the drumstick from the pot and placed in his bowl. "Let me know if you want more." She smiled passing the bowl back to him. "Oppa serve him chapati ani bhaat (flat bread and rice.)" Rumi said taking Youngjae's bowl to serve him. Youngjae just stared at her with narrowed eyes.

"Oppa." Rumi called his name again. "EO." Youngjae scoffed proceeding to serve Wonwoo. "Gomawoyo hyung." Wonwoo chuckled watching him pout. "Eo." Youngjae huffed when his bowl was placed on his plate. Not just curry filled bowl but with a drumstick. "Rumiiii-yaaaaaaa..." He cried his arms already engulfing her in bear hug. "Uri Rumi. Oppa saranghae!" He cried placing kisses over her forehead.

"Ahh shii, ja tithe." Rumi grumbled pushing him away. "Aish, oppa you're so embarrassing." Rumi muttered wiping her forehead. Wonwoo giggled watching the siblings. "How am I embarrassing? Can't I love my dongsaeng? Hm? Hmm? Iriwa. Let oppa hug you some more." Youngjae went for another but returned to his seat as soon as he went. "De. Let's start with out dinner. Wonwoo-ssi, please." Youngjae politely asked Wonwoo to start.

Wonwoo laughed and nodded his head. "De." He laughed and looked down his plate. There was bowl of curry, flat bread folded in half on one side and rice on other side of plate. How should I? He looked for chopsticks or spoon. "Umm, otteoke...?" He glanced at Rumi's and Youngjae's plate.

"Ah." Youngjae smiled. "You tear chapati like this-" He instructed tearing a piece of chapati and proceeding scooping curry with it. "-and you take it like this and devo-mhm." Half of his words were eaten with that bite. "Hmhumh...Rumi-yaaa." He threw her a thumbs up. Not waiting for another he took another bite. "Cheoncheonhi." Rumi patted his back. "Oppa I'm so proud." She smiled. "Look at you teaching others." She slapped his backs in pride.

Rumi looked at Wonwoo who was watching Youngjae eat comfortably with his hands. "Wonwoo-ssi, let me bring you a spoon." Rumi said getting up. "Aniyo." Wonwoo said. "I want to try." Rumi smiled and nodding her hand. Wonwoo held the chapati like Youngjae had taught him tried to tear it with his finger but failed. Rumi giggled at his tongue poking out when he was focusing. "You can use your both hands." Rumi guided with gentle smile.

"Yah, you can use your both hands. It took me months to master using one hand." Youngjae encouraged. Wonwoo looked at Rumi who nodded. Wonwoo used his other hand to hold the chapati, tore a piece and looked up at Rumi. She nodded her head smiling, Wonwoo grinned and scooped the curry while glancing at Rumi. "Then you eat ahh..." Youngjae said as Wonwoo ate the piece. Both of them watched him savour it slowly.

"So how is it?" Youngjae asked as both of them stared at him curiously. Wonwoo turned towards Rumi and smiled. "Mashisseo!" Wonwoo complimented tearing another piece of chapati. Rumi smiled in relief. "Curry is spicy and this...chapati is tasty." Wonwoo said continuing to eat. He had just learned how to eat chapati and now Youngjae had poured curry on his rice and was eating it using his fingers. Wonwoo stared at him and then at Rumi who chuckled.

"I'll bring you a spoon don't worry." She laughed at his scared face.

Youngjae patted his stomach leaning back on couch. "Ahhh I'm stuffed." He groaned rubbing his belly, Wonwoo nodded his head patting his own stomach. Rumi looked at them and chuckled, "You know there's this saying back home, if you rub your belly after eating, it will grow bigger for...forever." She laughed at both of them removed their hands from belly. "Yah! Are you cursing us or what? We can't have Wonwoo's belly growing. Aniyo! Phish...phish...go away cursed thoughts." Youngjae slapped away his thoughts in air.