७४

Hyun impatiently tapped his foot against the floor. It was taking too long for him to return. Shouldn't he be back by now? Hyun sighed glancing towards the glass doors. "Aish, should I go in too?" He asked himself ready to do so when his ringing phone stopped him. Hyun pulled out the phone from his pocket. Agent Rumi it read. He sighed glancing towards the door and then at the caller id. Hesitantly he received. "Yeoboseyo." He answered.

"Eo, where are you?" Came in her voice.

Hyun squeezed his eyes and answered with a sigh. "Out running an errand."

"Errand? You've doing that a lot these days." Hyun pressed his lips together. "I feel like I haven't seen you for weeks."

"Really? You miss me?" Hyun teased with a smile on his face.

"Eo. Nobody's here to drive me around." The smile disappeared as it came.

"Mean. And why do you need someone to drive you around? Your hand is out of plaster, isn't it?" Rumi hummed from other side. Hyun could hear the sound of car door opening and slamming. "Where you going? Home?" He questioned checking his wrist watch for time. It was three in afternoon. "Leaving early?"

"Eo. I am heading to headquarters."

"Wae!?" That came out louder than he wanted. "I mean why are you suddenly com-going there?" Hyun asked biting his nails.

"Umm, why can't I?" Came in her question. Hyun silently screamed at her haughtiness. "I need to see that tech guy and also to talk to Gu Hwa."

"Gu Hwa!" Hyun exclaimed just then Gu Hwa walked out. Hearing his name being called, poor guy froze in his position staring at Hyun in surprise. Hyun shook his head and mouthed Rumi pointing towards the phone. Gu Hwa sighed in relief and walked towards him.

"Why the fuck you screaming for? I can hear you well." Rumi annoyedly replied.

"Sorry-sorry. Is there a problem? Why are you looking for him?" Hyun questioned glancing towards Gu Hwa who had quite the opposite reaction than him. That idiot looked delighted upon hearing that Rumi wanted to see him. "And is he at headquarters? I heard he went on a business trip." Hyun lied through his teeth. Gu Hwa was shocked, this young agent had finally learned to be witty. Wonders of working with Rumi, he thought nodding to himself.

"Mwo? But they said he had a meeting at headquarters today." Hyun glanced at Gu Hwa in question who shrugged his shoulders, well he had to give a reason before leaving. "Arasso, I'll call him and see, either way I need to see that tech guy." Rumi continued. Hyun mentally cursed, they need to get out of here before she arrives.

"Oh okay then bye." Hyun quickly said ready to hung up. "Yah, yah, yah. About that choreographer, did you look into it?" Hyun furrowed his eyebrows. "I did. I told you, don't worry about it. Just stay quiet for a while. And also don't get into any conversation regarding the current situation." Hyun warned, the recent buzz of police raid on Moon club hadn't died down in fact it was growing bigger with new names being named every week. "Huh, you don't need to remind me that." Rumi replied. Hyun nodded and then realized she couldn't see that. "Also, be careful around them and especially him." Gu Hwa stared at him in question. Hyun stepped little away from him. "Again don't need to remind me that." Hyun hummed. "Then I'm hanging up." With that he ended the call.

Gu Hwa opened his mouth to question him but Hyun beat him to it. "Did you get it?" He asked and glanced at his empty hands. "Where is it?" Gu Hwa sighed and shook his head. "They won't let anyone access to it. Especially the ones involved in the case." He explained.

"Mwo? What for?" Gu Hwa stared at him, the reasons were quite obvious. They were trying anything to keep the truth of the case buried. "Are the records still there? What if they have destroyed it?" Hyun questioned. Gu Hwa shook his head. "They won't do that." Those records had kept lot of things at risk, it was carrying the reputation of agency, cost of life of an agent and other one was still hanging by it. "Though keeping it around puts them around risk, still they won't get rid of it." Gu Hwa said looking at Hyun. "They can't afford to lose anyone of them. Neither her or him. Both are too precious for them and it is the only thing that controls them." Hyun stared at him. It was true, those records not only were controlling Lee Donghyun but kept Rumi around all this time.