५९

Rumi running her fingers through her hair, a yawn left her mouth as she reached for her phone. "What time is it?" She muttered unlocking her phone; 6:45 the screen displayed the numbers. "Aish." She groaned rubbing her face in annoyance, she slept for at most fours hours. After yesterday's event she couldn't get a wink of sleep so she roamed around hotel premises tiring her body. Exhaustedly she folded her makeshift bed and pushed in corner. "Harami." She cursed glaring at the princess who had taken up the whole bed. Rumi held up her fist pretending to hit her while Jina slept peacefully unaware of the menace standing by her head. Rumi walked into washroom freshened up, picked up her zipper and left the room all while cursing at Jina.

"Majha nasibach futka ahe. (My luck is cursed.)" Rumi muttered to herself as she stretched her arms feeling the cool breeze on her skin. It was chilly but it was to her preference, she liked cold weather more than these hot and humid. Taking a deep breathe Rumi made her way to the tents, she bowed towards the staff who greeted her on the way. "Ige nuguya?" The assistant director asked watching Rumi make her way towards them. Rumi smiled greeting her. "Good morning pd-nim." 

"Eo, morning-morning." She nodded through her baseball cap. "Coffee, Rumi-ssi?" One of the camera director asked as he was preparing for everyone. Rumi nodded bowing her head. "Yes please."  The assistant director patted the chair offering to Rumi who refused putting her zipper on it instead. "Where did you disappeared last night Rumi-ssi?" Rumi chuckled at the suspicious look she was giving her. "I had some work to do so I retired earlier to my room." Rumi replied bowing in thanks towards camera director who handed her coffee. "Or were you hiding in there?" He teased making Rumi let out a laugh. "Maybe." She winked sipping on her coffee.

"Another one is up." Assistant director nodded towards the small tent set up outside the hanok. They chuckled at the messy head of hair peeking out of it and looking around. It was Dokyeom who had just woken up and was trying to reminisce where he was, sitting there for few minutes he sobered up finally stepping out of the tent. He bowed towards the staff and disappeared towards the washroom. One disappeared another one appeared. "Eo Rumi. Good morning." Joshua greeted with gentle smile adorning his face.

Rumi smiled back. "Good morning. Did you sleep well?" She asked nodding towards the tent. "Oh? I did. It was very comfortable." Joshua nodded. "What about you? I saw you walking around late night." Joshua asked leaning down so the staff could fix his mic. "You did?" Rumi raised her eyebrows. "Sorry, I did I woke you u-" "Oh no, no. I was up to use restroom when I saw you." Rumi made a 'oh' sound nodding her head. "I couldn't sleep so I was taking a walk around." Rumi explained, Joshua nodded understanding.

"Good morning, everyone." A cheery Dokyeom joined them. "Did you sleep well Dokyeom-ah?" Assistant director asked teasing him about his last night's cry for help. "Eo, I did." He laughed rubbing his arms to create warmth. "Yah, wear a jacket or something." She scolded him watching him shudder. "Mhm take this." Rumi handle up the zipper she had bought along. Dokyeom shook his head, "Aniyo-aren't you cold?" He asked looking at thin t-shirt. "No, I am fine. I like chilly weather like this." Rumi replied putting her coffee cup aside and holding up zipper to help him.  "Really?" Dokyeom asked putting his hands through arm holes. "Hmm, I grew up in hot and humid weather, never had winters like here so I like it." Rumi smiled as he zipped it and quickly buried his hands in pockets for warmth. "Gomawo noona." Rumi smiled patting his arm and going back to her coffee.

"Eo noona?" Rumi hummed glancing up at him. "Did you and Hoshi hyung fight?" Rumi froze before letting out a sigh. "It's just I heard Wonu hyung and him talking last night." Rumi hummed nodding her head. "De, it was my fault. I said some stupid things." Rumi sighed. "Gwenchana noona, he'll forgive you." His bright smile making her smile too. "Gomawo." She nodded and went back to sipping her coffee. She needs to talk to him, needs apologize.