🌺CHAPTER 1🌺

Vansh is sitting on poolside after the heated argument with Riddhima . Though he told her that he hates her but truth is he loves her madly.

He was feeling restless and afraid for Riddhima that she might not hurt herself .

Meanwhile Riddhima

Riddhima is seen driving car recklessly .Tears are flowing through her eyes .She is not able to believe what Vansh had done with her .

Ri(shouting): Why Vansh Why .
Why don't you trusted me .
Why

Riddhima's Pov

You ruined biggest day of my life Vansh .You ruined me completely . Today I wanted to give you biggest news of our life and you yourself destroyed me .

Sab khatam kar diya Vansh tumne sab kuch .Ek baar bhi nahi socha .

What was my dream . Just to have a simple family and a loving partner .
But I always used badly . First by Kabir and now by you.

But I will not let anything happened to you baby . Keeping her one hand on her belly.

In VR Mansion

Vansh's Pov

I should check on her .I know she might be shattered but she should understand my pain .

He entered his room but she was not there .He checked her old room but she was not there .

Where is she . Where she went .Maybe with dadi ..

He went dadi's room .

Va : Dadi , is Riddhima with you .

Da: No Vansh I didn't met her since evening . Maybe with Sia.

Vansh went towards Sia's room but it was also empty except Sia lying in same condition .
No no blabbering something or having a night mare .

Sia opened her eyes with jerk and shouted

Si(shouting ): Riddhima bhabhi .

Vansh was shocked

Vansh immediately went towards her and hugged her.

Va : Sia Princess you woke up .

Everyone came to her room and saw her with tears flowing through everyone's eyes .

Si: Bhai where is Riddhima bhabhi . Please save her she will kill her.

Va : Who .

Si: Anupriya mom.She also tried to kill me when I got know that she killed our real mom.

Va : Sia Anupriya attacked you .

Si : Yes Vansh bhai . Bhabhi everytime tried to save me. Where is she .

Vansh remembered he was searching for her .

Va : Angre .Track Riddhima's phone .She is not in Mansion .She left me .

An : Bhai bhabhi's phone is here only .

Meanwhile Riddhima

Ri : Why breaks of my car are not working .I can't let anything happened to my baby.

But the car got out of her control and bumped into a tree .
It was a mining area .Riddhima was lying unconscious blood oozing from her head .She closed her eyes due to weakness some people saw her who was working there .They came near the car and saw VR logo on car and understood that this belongs to VR .