🌺CHAPTER 8 🌺

Riddhima was in her chamber on the cruise feeding her baby who is sucking her breasts from last half hours.

Ri: Finally Slept .

R: Yes .
Riya I am going outside to check the decorations and for works after he wakes up please feed him his baby food.

Ri: Ok .

Raisinghania's came to the cruise and saw the decorations Vansh found it little recognised .The decorations have same taste as Riddhima had.
.
.
.
Riddhima was checking arrangements at the party hall while Riya was playing with Viansh .

Vansh was also sitting near the artificial garden area and the thing was attracting him more was the baby .The little bundle of energy who was playing .

Seeing him a smile adorned on his face .

Dadi saw the baby went near him .

Da: Beta what is his name .

Ri : Viansh

Da: Are you his mother .

Ri: No , I am his masi
His mother is a party planner here and she is in hall doing her work .

Da : Oh .

Sia and Ishani also came there .

Ish: Dadi ,He is so cute like a little bundle of energy .

Sia tried to pull his cheeks but he moved back and hugged Riya's leg .

Vi: Viansh no like this .
Not pull my cees

Ri: Sorry but he don't like when someone pulls his cheeks except his mumma .

Si : It's ok
Can I take him in my arms

Ri: Ya sure..

Meanwhile Riddhima

A worker came there and said .

Wo : Mam can you put this in cold storage .

Ri: Sure
Check the decorations of entrance .

Riddhima went to cold storage thinking something

Riddhima's Pov

I am feeling Vansh's presence near me .I am  feeling he is here somewhere near me .

Bappa I just hope he is not here

Riddhima was putting the food items in freezer when the door closed automatically and lights also gone .

She started panicking .

Ri : Is anyone there .
She again knocked the door hard .

Is Anyone outside . Please open it .

She was breathing heavily and moreover she is having a panic attack due to darkness. After leaving Vansh she is afraid of darkness .

She was feeling cold due to temperature decreased .

Ri(coughing) : Is anyone there .

Trying for good fifteen minutes she was feeling weak and moreover cold she passed out .

In Hall

Wor1 : Where is Miss Vari .

Wor2: What Mam didn't return
She went in cold storage  .