🌺CHAPTER 12 🌺

After dinner Vansh went to study to discuss something important with Angre .

While Riddhima

Ri : So now it's time to feed you  .Haina Now mumma will feed baby then we will do ninni.

In study

An: Boss we are having a diamond deal with  Chang tomorrow .

Va : Angre but tomorrow we have a puja in home.

An : But boss puja will be in morning but deal is after lunch .

Va : Ok.

Vansh went towards his room.
.
.
.

Riddhima is feeding Viansh when Vansh entered inside without knock .
Vansh immediately turned his face .

Ri : Can't you knock before entering .

Va : I am sorry I am not having dream that you are feeding him .

After making sure that Viansh has slept. Riddhima corrected her dress.

Ri : What are you gonna to wear tomorrow .I have to ready the clothes .

Va : You decide what you like I am bad in choosing .

Riddhima saw him rubbing his neck.

Ri : You can take bed there is enough space .

Va : Ok
Did he sleep

Ri : Yes
Tired all day running  here and there like a little drone.
.
.
.Riddhima also slept hugging her son while Vansh was adoring both of them . He kissed both their foreheads and slept hugging them .

Next Morning

Viansh woke up soon and frowns seeing his parents sleeping .He without disturbing his mumma's sleeps came out of her embarce and climbed Vansh chest .

He tried to kiss his cheeks like his mumma do's his but Vansh's beard pricked him so he pulled it which broke Vansh sleep .He felt some weight on his chest. He opened his eyes and saw his son playing with his beard. He smiled seeing him. Viansh also smiled .

Vi: Dada Mumma sleepy.

Va : Yes mumma is sleeping .Let wake her up.

Viansh hurriedly went near Riddhima and kissed her cheeks while Vansh was looking at his actions .

Riddhima woke and saw her baby  smiling at her .She woke up and kissed his forehead and then his cheeks.

Va :My kiss sweet heart

Ri : Shut up Vansh .

Vi : Baby love mumma .

Ri : Mumma also loves her baby.

While Vansh was adoring both of them.

Ri : Vansh I am going to freshnup up .You please take care of him till now.

In Ishani's Room

She is in room talking to someone.

Ish : Yes Yes I will handover him to you today .

Op : But what if Vansh got to know about this .

Ish : No bhai will ñever get to know .You just came to VR Mansion in some disguise .

Op : Ok.

Ishani's Pov

Let me see .How your baby will be Vansh bhai's pariority  Riddhima . Vansh bhai only can love my child not anyone else .I should be his first pariority .

In Riansh Room

Riddhima came out of washroom wearing a beautiful red saree. She stood infront of mirror dried her hairs wore nuptial chain and other marital signs.

Ri : Where is Vansh and Viansh .She heard some voices from basketball court and went there and saw Vansh and Viansh playing basketball .She was adoring both father son son duo until someone came and pushed Viansh

Va : What is this Ishan  .

Until Vansh could help him Viansh stood up and pushed Ishan with full force .Riddhima immediately went towards them because she knew now her baby is in violent mood and can hurt Ishan .

Va : Say sorry Viansh and Ishan to each other .

Ish : No You are my mamu .But mamu no love Ishan .He only love him .

Riddhima immediately held Viansh by his hands.

Ri : Say sorry baby .

Vi : No

Ri : You are a good boy naa .So say sorry . Good boys never hurt people naa .So say sorry .

Vi : No .

Ri(strictly) : Say sorry now .

Vi : Sorry (and immediately hugged Riddhima .

Va : Ishan go to your mumma and get ready baby . First say sorry

Ish : I am sorry .

Ishan ran from there .

Vansh bending to his level .

Va : Riddhima you should not have to force him to say sorry to Ishan .He is arrogant like Ishani .

Ri : Ni Vansh it's wrong .If we won't teach him values now and not tell him about goods and bads it will create problems for us in future and it may also ruin his habits so it's good to be little strict on him since starting .

Va : Ok ,Now give him to me we both are going to have a shower.

Ri : But

Before Riddhima could say anything Vansh ran with Viansh in his room.

Precap : Puja and a new problem

*****************************

Stay Tuned for Next Update

Till Then

Bye

Jiya Vats .