🌺CHAPTER 20🌺

Please try to give some inline comments .

Votes 200+

Target of last update is not completed .If tou didn't Vote for this. I will not update next.

Enjoy Reading.

*****************************

Next Morning

Riddhima woke up in Vansh's embarce .She smiled seeing him and ruffled his hairs .She kissed his forehead .Vansh woke up sensing soft touch on his forehead and but didn't open his eyes .

Riddhima kissed his cheeks and was about to peck his lips when he spoke .

Va : Neend mei mera fayda utha rahi ho sweetheart .

Riddhima immediately stopped and tried to come out of his hold but he hold her tightly and brought her on himself .

Ri: Vansh mujhe nahane jana hai . Please leave me .

Va : Naah Sweetheart first complete your work you were doing .

Ri: I was doing nothing .

Va : Hmm .

He leaned towards her when someone knocked the door .

So: Mumma ,Dada kholo.

Va: Aagaya mere romance ka dushman .

Ri: Coming bacha .
Vansh leave me .

She came out of his hold and opened the door and picked Viansh up .

Vi: Good Morning Mumma .
Good Morning Dada .

Ri : Good Morning Baby
She kissed his forehead and cheeks.

She made him sit on bed and left for bathroom .

Vansh went to hall with Viansh .

Da : Vansh we are thinking to go for outing to our penthouse with kids .

Va : Dadi I have work .You all can go .
Me Riddhima and this devil is not coming .

Si: Bhai we can take him .Ishan is also there we will take care of him .Ishani di is also not there .She has went with her friends .

Va : Ok.

.
.
.
.

With lots of notes and lectures from Riddhima they went .
.
.
.

It's evening

Vansh was in kitchen baking cake for Riddhima . After it was ready .He went to their room and bring an outfit for Riddhima  .

He wore the white shirt and pants  .He gave her on her birthday as Vihaan .

At Night

Riddhima came back home and went to her room but didn't found Vansh  .She noticed some clothes on bed .

A note from Vansh was written on

"Wear this and come to backyard sweetheart.

With Love
Vansh  .

She immediately wore it and went to backyard .She was amazed to see the decorations .

She was searching for Vansh when he backhugged her  .He was mesmerized to see her  , don't know how he was controlling his bacha khucha sabar.