🌺CHAPTER 21🌺

Please do Vote and Comment

Stay Tuned for Next Update.

Votes : 200+

Comments : Unlimited
Give some inline comments also .

Target is not completed yet and I am and this update is for loyal readers.

Next Morning

Vansh woke up 5 In the morning and saw his sweetheart sleeping peacefully on his chest . He kissed her forehead and pecked her lips .

He wore his pants and made Riddhima wear his shirt and carried her to their room .

Two hours later

Riddhima opened her eyes and saw herself in their room .She saw herself in Vansh's embarce and smiled .She without disturbing him came out of his hold and went to Bathroom . Riddhima came out of bathroom .

Ri : Vansh wake up .

Vansh woke up and pulled Riddhima towards himself she landed on his chest .

Ri : Vansh leave me.
I have to call Sia .

Va : Why
They will be back anytime.

Ri : Vansh Viansh also went with them

Va : Sweetheart they will be back in evening.

Ri : Today is Christmas Eve and we have to bought gifts also for family and some for orphanages.

Va : Angre will do that sweetheart .

Ri : Vansh for kids I have to buy myself . Please wake up now and have a shower .

Va : Let's have shower together .

Ri : Vansh I have already took .

Va: Why didn't you woke me up.We should save water sweetheart .

Ri : Vansh woke up .

Va : Ok .

Vansh and Riddhima got ready and Riddhima dragged Vansh to the nearby mall.

After 4 hours.

Vansh is roaming behind Riddhima in mall with lots of shopping bags.

Va : Sweetheart how much time you will take .

Ri : Just one more hour .

Va : Ok .
(in mind): Thank God I am in casuals otherwise what people would think about me .The great VR is roaming behind his wife carrying shopping bags .

After Shopping

In Car

Ri : Who will be Santa Vansh.

Va : We can hire.

Ri : No .

Va : So
I will gift everyone .

Ri : Yaa it will be perfect .

Vansh and Riddhima came back and saw family back .Riddhima hugged her baby.

Va : You all go and rest today is Christmas party in our house .

Si : Ok bhai .

In Riansh Room .